Infrastructure Ontario Employee Review

View all Infrastructure Ontario reviews

It all depends on who your manager is and what you are looking to get out of this experience
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2017
The company restructures frequently and I stopped learning new things about a year in.The salary/benefits, work/life balance and culture is fair, depending on your department/division.

Speaking from only my experience, my manager was not the greatest. When we were both challenged to effectively communicate with one another I found this individual to be insensitive and disingenuous.

Like any potential position you take a risk. If what's important to you is doing some engaging work on meaningful projects for the province of Ontario then take a chance. If it's important to you to work in a place that has a strong culture of collaboration, positive relationships and developed managers than this place may not be the place for you.

Other Infrastructure Ontario Employee Reviews

Once a great place
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2017
Infrastructure Ontario was once a great place to work at, a public entity with private sector mentality. Now it is becoming top heavy, loaded with high paid executives.
Great place to work at
Summer Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2017
IO was an amazing place to work at, especially after finishing my second year of university. Amazing work culture, fantastic atmosphere and helpful senior management executives really made my internship move along.
Pros
Social and Networking Events
Cons
No Engineering work involved