Infrastructure Ontario Employee Review

View all Infrastructure Ontario reviews

It all depends on who your manager is and what you are looking to get out of this experience
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2017
The company restructures frequently and I stopped learning new things about a year in.The salary/benefits, work/life balance and culture is fair, depending on your department/division.

Speaking from only my experience, my manager was not the greatest. When we were both challenged to effectively communicate with one another I found this individual to be insensitive and disingenuous.

Like any potential position you take a risk. If what's important to you is doing some engaging work on meaningful projects for the province of Ontario then take a chance. If it's important to you to work in a place that has a strong culture of collaboration, positive relationships and developed managers than this place may not be the place for you.

Other Infrastructure Ontario Employee Reviews

Great place
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
Lovely work environment with great people, right downtown Toronto with lots to do and to experience. Loved working with the people there as they helped you gain valuable experience.
Once a great place
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2017
Infrastructure Ontario was once a great place to work at, a public entity with private sector mentality. Now it is becoming top heavy, loaded with high paid executives.