Infrastructure Ontario Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly and cooperative with fun work place.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrator (Former Employee), Toronto ONDecember 13, 2012
A/P job such as, Coded,batched,matched,entered and posted invoices in SAP as well as in GP accounting software.
A/R job such as, Reviewed customer account, make collection call, prepared customer statement.

Good and friendly environment kept me enthusiastic, energetic and confident to update my knowledge and experience by using new accounting software SAP and GP.

My A/P Coordinator and Controller were very cooperative which allows me to work without stress. It is only workout when management is perfect.

Co-workers were knowledgeable, friendly as well as always eager to guide me whenever I need help.

No matter the job, there are bond to be an easy and hard part. What I 'm interested in are the hard parts. For me hard part was to work on demanding and huge, but my wish to work on it, accounting software. I enjoy while working and learning those software.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to use my knowledge and experience, to create social network, to work with different industry, keep me current as well as confident for future.
Interesting public infrastructure projects, but limited career growth opportunities
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Good work/life balance
Cons: Pay freeze, limited career growth
Work/life balance is quite good. Most workers are able to work from home using their own home computer and sign onto the secure online network. There are several large-scale public infrastructure projects that can be very interesting to work on as part of a large team of multi-disciplinary professionals, such as land use planners, environmental specialists, heritage specialists, commercial transaction analysts, legal counsel, construction project managers, property management, and so on. Some of the difficulties include reporting requirements back to government, dealing with political issues, limited government funding and one of the top concerns among workers is the freeze on salaries. There is a 2% annual increase for staff earning less than $100k, but a total freeze for those making over that.
Weak management, toxic workplace
Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 7, 2015
Cons: poor management and many more
Unfairness all around including hiring and promotions
Favoritism
Discrimination
Lack of respect, responsibility, accountability, people management skills
Not supportive
Does not develop employees
Don't care attitude
Fast paced and forward thinking oragnization
Director (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 4, 2014