Infosys
1,670 reviews

Infosys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company to work with
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 28, 2014
Excellent company to work.
Very helpful team mates.
Very good opportunity to learn new skills
Good Workplace
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 28, 2014
A place where you can learn good technologies and grow individually as well. Work process and the the stress they impose on quality is amazing.
I enjoy the extra responsibility that we get to deal with in the projects we handle.
Fun place to work
System Engineer (Former Employee), Mysore, IndiaSeptember 28, 2014
Tasks would be scheduled by the manager. Learned the various techniques for designing an application. Communication with other teams as we were dependent on the web services on them. Now I have taken web services to avoid that dependability.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: excellent facilities
Cons: more working hours
Learning new technologies through training and getting opportunity to work with great minds in the business
good
SENIOR ENGINEER (Former Employee), Chennai,TN, IndiaSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: awesome campus, excellent training facilities
Cons: employees working in client site don't get much benefit
Infosys is a very good company to begin your career with, they give excellent training and the campus and facilities are too good. The employees who work in client locations don't get to enjoy all these facilities and they aren't even provided with additional allowances.
Developed programming skills
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaSeptember 26, 2014
Developed programming skills.
Good experience.
Good training experience.
Very good work environment
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Trivandrm, IndiaSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: job security
I was engaged in design, development, validation and support activities in line with architecture requirements; participated in Knowledge Management activities with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to customers in own technology domain. Infosys has a very good work environment.
Awesome company to work with.
System engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHSeptember 25, 2014
Employee friendly, very good working atmosphere management is very friendly and transparent. Best place for ur start up and can be here till you retire. Pay is compensated through various other facilities. I got transferred to non rbs city or else would have not left my job. It's such a wonderful place to work.
Lot of extra curricular activities like dancing competition, fashion show and scope to expose talent
System Engineer (Application Developer) (Former Employee), bhubaneswar, IndiaSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: team parties, team outings, onsite fund parties
Cons: timing issue
Working in infosys was fun. Excellent team culture. Learned to co ordinate with team and share opinions. Hardest part of the job was starting with a critical project without any basic training. Most enjoyable part was going out for team lunch and team parties, onsite parties.
productive fun work place
Lead - Global Mobility - Human Resources (Former Employee), Plano texasSeptember 24, 2014
Its a employee friendly company to work with. A great platform to enhance your professional skills.
Challenges at job
System Engineer (SQL Database L2 Administrator) (Former Employee), Hyderabad,IndiaSeptember 24, 2014
A day at work involved lot to team work as the same team extended our service to the vendor from 2 different locations. This experience taught me what is a team effort and as it was a support project we had to provide the service 24*7 which made me realize how critical are customer related jobs. The hardest part was seeing that the systems are up and – more... running fine as slight inconvenience would create havoc at user end. But on the whole it was a good experience interacting with customers and trouble shooting their issues. – less
endorsement
IT ANALYST (Former Employee), bangloreSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: effective team
Cons: cabs
learned ITIL principles and tried max to implement in day to day life
Better place to work, but not good for work life balance.
Sr Software Engineer (Former Employee), PuneSeptember 23, 2014
Indian MNCs are not too good past couple of years.
In india these companies (even infosys) make employees work for 9+ mandatory hours, traveling hours are additional, which does not give a good work-personal life balance when considering the infrastructure and transport (which takes 1+ hour) you don't really have any time left to spend for personal/family – more... life. These companies are gross in working hours matters. – less
Good Company
Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Pune, MHSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: employee centric, beautiful campuses, good people
Cons: high volt politics, long working hours
Good employee centric company. Indeed a very big company and excellent campuses. Projects mostly from big global brands. Job security is 100%, provided you keep doing your job well.
Fair place to work.
Test Analyst (Current Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 22, 2014
It is a good place to start with.
I learned a lot here from my co - workers
good
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 22, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive , Quality & fun Work place
Process Executive (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: no comments
Cons: no comments
Professional Skills & Abilities

 Working as Process Executive in Order Management & Customer Data Hub
 Working on ERP orders using ORACLE 11i into end to end process.
 Manually entering order in ERP and validation the information from using Change Order Scrubber, Status Tool and Customer Specifics.
 Pull the necessary information from Symantec – more... Data.
 Booking the orders for products and services using Oracle 11i and order will be sent to Manufacturing.
 Resolving customer queries by interacting with respective cross functional teams.
 Maintaining customer’s database and providing Email support.
 Completely handled end to end process such as manually entering order, validating data’s from using supported tools and application, splitting and applying discount, booking the order, once it is booked making the necessary changes as per customer request such as Invoicing, change of address, cancelation of orders, Expedite request, order status, shipping and service level changes.
 Order issues will be contacted customer through email.
 On business requirement supporting other workgroups.
 Strong communication skill, interpersonal skill & problem solving ability backed by a strong positive attitude.
 Thrive in work situations that require multitasking.
 Self – Motivated, Problem & solving, Tolerance for stress.
 Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills. Able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
 Self-starter with strong work ethics and ability to manage own time.
 Quick Learner.
 Customer process will be provided in Collective Intelligence Center is also known as " Standard Operating Procedure" – less
It was excellent learning experience.
Process Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 21, 2014
I improved my communication,interpersonal relationship,time management.My co workers were also very co-operative,to get leave is the hardest part of the job,the most enjoyable part is the respect i used to get by telling I am working at INFOSYS.
Systems Engineer
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaSeptember 18, 2014
Developed websites and provided content management system for clients
Enjoyed working with strong skilled team members and every time fun workplace .
Product Tech Lead (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaSeptember 18, 2014
As I was part of the architecture team learned lot of technical skills related to java, like Jquery,Jboss administration and creating own frameworks to make the application easy and maintainable. I was having a very good manager who was very friendly and high knowledgeable in terms of management and technical skills. Having lot skilled team members – more... with whom, I was enjoyed my working as a lead.
Hardest part of job was planning and distributing work with in team members, as we are very few members in team, sometimes work was more and delivery time was less.
Most enjoyable part of the job : Creating our own framework and doing researches to get better performance and tuning the application. – less

About Infosys

Infosys Technologies Limited (Infosys) is a global technology services firm that defines, designs and delivers information technology – Read more