Infosys

Infosys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Infosys review
Technology Analyst (Former Employee), Thiruvananthapuram, KLJuly 28, 2014
Infosys is a good place to work, projects and processes are well managed.
Good working experience at Infosys
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Mangalore, KAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: variety of activities, cultural fests
Cons: tight schedules, not much scope for promotions and increments
Days at work was fun when there were cultural programs,sports events and team parties.
Working with team would be difficult if thy were close minded.
Sometimes the work allocated would be out of the scope of the programmer, but we would strive to work through it.
NA
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Irvine CAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Job atmosphere is quite good, improved my technical and management skills.
good work culture but lesser growth opportunities
System Engineer (Current Employee), Mani Mazra, CHJuly 27, 2014
Good company to start as fresher but lesser growth opportunities
Great Company to work with, provides lot of facilities.
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Miamisburg, OHJuly 27, 2014
Pros: good in campus facilities
Cons: compensations
Great Company to Work with and have lots of process in each area whether project lifecycle, delivery and deployment, personal learning, or work related.
Technical Test Lead (Current Employee), Pune, MHJuly 27, 2014
Good company to start one's career. Multiple dimension. Good management.
Senior SAP Practice leader with 18 years’ experience managing, designing and delivering major global SAP transformation projects for the F500 clients
Associate Partner - Manufacturing & High Tech (Current Employee), New JerseyJuly 26, 2014
Fun energetic young crowd
Systems Engineer, Pune India (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Good job culture. excellent interaction between managers and employees, however talent management team needs to pull up their socks.
NA
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 23, 2014
Learnt to work in :
CSS, Java Script.
worked for around 2 years in Finacle Product
fun workplace with software learing environment
System Engineer Trainee (Former Employee), Mysore, KAJuly 23, 2014
Cons: long hours, immediate assessments
The day started from 9 am in class where we learned all the software and their usage. I have learned Core Java, PL/SQL, HTML, Mainframes. The management was good.All the colleagues were so helpful. The hardest part is the study of those software because I am from Electronics background so its a bit tough for me.
Great Work Culture and lots to learn
QA Tester (Current Employee), PuneJuly 23, 2014
Great Work Culture and lots to learn.
Great work life Ratio.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the Team towards a common goal.
very good exposure to corporate world
Test Engineer, Enterprise Testing Organization (Former Employee), Mysore ,IndiaJuly 22, 2014
Pros: flexible timings, hikes based on performance and certifications obtained
Cons: minimum in time should be 9.15 hrs/day
Learnt new work ethics and culture. Improved my communication skill. Opportunity to interact with onsite clients.conducted sessions for junior engineers. helping higer officials and cooperative team members.
Amazing place to start your career
System Engineer - Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Chandigarh, CHJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great learning experience, superb facilities
Cons: slow career progress
Infosys would serve as the best option for a candidate to start their career. Although majority of engineering college graduates work in the field of JAVA and .NET; Infosys does offer plenty of opportunities in upcoming technologies such as SAP-HANA.

I was lucky to be a part of SAP development team, where I was exposed to the complete business cycle – more... in SAP SD and MM domain. I was expected to come up with complete solutions to functional requirements and also suggest best alternatives to the system.

One of my hardest assignments was a Pricing Report, where I had to adapt the major functionality of a SAP standard report and incorporate some additional features. All this had to be done keeping in mind the performance constraints.

I was fortunate to receive a lot of ideas from my team members and superiors and this project turned out to be a defining moment in my tenure. I was appreciated for my efforts and even nominated for the best Fresher award. – less
A great company to start ones career
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Armonk, NYJuly 21, 2014
Started my career here. A great place to start ones career. They have one of the best training centers in the world. The quality of projects i have been part of have always been great. A bit stingy on the pay scale.
Job culture is the biggest asset
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Mysore,IndiaJuly 21, 2014
The best job culture I have ever seen. It balances personal life and work
Technical support job
Technology Analyst (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 21, 2014
hi team,

I am currently working as a Technology Analyst as a acting team lead and supporting customer on 11 am to 8 pm shift job. The job involves administration support. many installations and other basic troubleshooting on a windows application support environment.
I have a wonderful 4 member team all supporting for the same where currently I am – more... responsible for assigning tasks apart from the above day to day activities. The hardest part of the job is to be available when others are not due to breaks and cant go when others are not available. Mainly technical work is very stagnant as of now. Hence seeking a more challenging opportunity. Apart from work, I get to participate in many Office level events and activities and also have organised events with in the team and nice coordination skills. – less
productive and good learning environment
Technology Analyst (Current Employee), chennaiJuly 20, 2014
The best place to learn product
best infrastructure
have liberty to explore things
freedom to express our views
Weblogic administrator (Former Employee), bangalore, indiaJuly 20, 2014
Cons: 24/7 working environment
It was a good experience. Working environment was good. Got a lot to learn. Managers and colleagues were friendly.
My day will starts with a 10 minutes stand up meeting with my team members
Technology Platform Manager (Current Employee), Praha, STJuly 20, 2014
My day will starts with a 10 minutes stand up meeting with my team members. Depends on the project / operation critical topic will decide. Every 3 months or any major achievement we will go for a project party.
Very good place to learn new things and Fun to work.
A Role of Project Management Office Analyst (Current Employee), Pune, Hinjewadi, Phase-IIJuly 20, 2014
A very good place to learn new things. Good management.
It's fun working with Infosys with cooperative team members who are ready to help always.

About Infosys

Infosys Technologies Limited (Infosys) is a global technology services firm that defines, designs and delivers information technology – Read more