Infosys
1,488 reviews

Infosys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The best part about Infosys is its value and work culture.
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad,IndiaMay 31, 2013
Pros: team lunch, project parties
Cons: long working hours (> 9 to 10 hours/day), weekend working during product development and testing
I had long working hours most of the year.I have also learnt time management and multi-tasking benefits. I always had a wonderful team to work with.The product delivery to the testing team was the hardest part of the job and support during the testing process was even hectic.The most enjoyable part was the successful completion of the project.
Overall good organisation but didn't found much growth
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Chandigarh, CHMay 6, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: salary structure, job content, almost no growth etc
Overall good organisation but didn't found to much growth for me as in terms of:

- Salary in hand was poor, a lot of variable component.
- Job content not very good too.
- Internal unit demerits. etc
It was pretty good experience.
Systems Engineer Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNApril 18, 2013
Pros: working environment
Cons: long hours
Good.
It was pretty good experince.
I enjoyed working in infy.But I couldn't continue as I had to leave India after my wedding.

I worked in athailand banking project.So the hardest part was the communication with the client.Though it was enjoyable.
Fun working with colleagues
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaMarch 27, 2013
Great start to job profile with new team which helped me lot to learn as I started my first career.
Good experience in a large company as a fresh bachelors graduate
Senior Java Developer in the team (Former Employee), Mangalore IndiaMarch 17, 2013
Good facilities
Good Infrastructure
Great Training
Challenging projects for new grads
Multiculture, Global - Fortune 500 Clients
Associate Consultant (Current Employee), Chennai, IndiaJanuary 7, 2013
One of the biggest IT Service Provider in India - Have presence across the world.
Multiculture, Global - Fortune 500 Clients
Associate Consultant (Current Employee), Chennai, IndiaJanuary 7, 2013
Provides stable career
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: stability
Cons: slow growth
Infosys will provide job security but growth is slow. The performance evaluation process is very structured and leaves little room for favoritism.
Great place to work, great values.
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 21, 2012
Infosys has given me a lot of challenging opportunities which has halped me become a well rounded professional. I have had dedicated and hardworking team members who work together for a common goal.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Stockholm, ABNovember 6, 2012
Challenging work, great people and many opportunities to travel around the world.
Infosys is a good company
Principal Software Engineer (Former Employee), Shanghai, CNSeptember 11, 2012
Every day I will clarify requiremnt with client, then break tasks to small tasks and finished one by one. I released Night Process project successfully.
Good company with good work ethic
Senior Associate Consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 14, 2012
Infosys Limited is a good indian company to work for. The values and ethics are unparalleled.
Excellent place to work,with lots of facilities.
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), chandigarh,punjab,indiaAugust 11, 2012
Pros: facilities like gym, swimming pool, aerobic, yoga and much more.
Cons: low salary packages
It has been a pleasure working with such an esteem company in the era of computers.
It has been a great learning experience,explored new technologies.
Co-workers are very cultured and helpful and i am really impressed by the overall management of the company.
Amazing work place for a fresher. The best training one can get in the industry.
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, IndiaJuly 15, 2012
Amazing place for entry level fresher, world class facilities at all Infosys campuses. The people I like most in all the campuses are the housekeeping staff and the security guards. They are so much committed and soft spoken that one feels priviledged being at the campus. The best lesson of professionalism can be taken from them. A typical day includes – more... working for 9-10 hours, 1 hour for meals and twice a week 1 hour of squash. – less
Great Place to work and learn things
Technical Test lead (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 25, 2012
I have learnt to manage my work by prioritising the things.Time Management I have learnt from my coworkers,peers,leads and managers helped me to plan better and work better.

A typical day at work startes with calls with onsite/client get the plan set for the day,have a stand up meeting with our team,distribute the work,set cut off time,complete the – more... work and report the status

The hardest part of work is if we are stuck up with unplanned issues the followup's with other teams,escation mechanisms,thought process involved in completing that work,if we are not able to complete quote appropriate reasons in an email etc

The enjoyable part is to colloborate with various teams,planning the work,meeting deadlines on time,fun activities at work and friends – less
Great working environment with flexible hours available
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Bhubaneshwar, ORMay 10, 2012
Pros: great campus, food courts, employee care center
The development center provided us all the necessary recreational activities ranging from swimming poo, gym, lawn tennis to basketball and snooker.
The co-workers were very helping and caring. The hardest part of the job was when the requirements were not analyzed properly and the developer has to re-code the programs.
Nice work place with all facilities
Functional Consultant, responsible for successful (Current Employee), Pune,IndiaJuly 29, 2014
Pros: healthy work culture
Cons: lots of competition and high bench strength.
Huge organization with many opportunities.
Get to learn many things
Co workers are friendly and usually the teams are huge.
Nice place to start your professional career
Systems Engineer, Enterprise Mobility (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaJuly 28, 2014
The training and induction program by Infosys is one of the best in the world. Makes it easier for students to blend into the corporate world. Work culture is good but can be demanding.
Good working experience at Infosys
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Mangalore, KAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: variety of activities, cultural fests
Cons: tight schedules, not much scope for promotions and increments
Days at work was fun when there were cultural programs,sports events and team parties.
Working with team would be difficult if thy were close minded.
Sometimes the work allocated would be out of the scope of the programmer, but we would strive to work through it.
NA
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Irvine CAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Job atmosphere is quite good, improved my technical and management skills.

About Infosys

Infosys Technologies¬†is one of India's leading technology services firms, mainly providing software development and engineering – Read more