Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
software development
senior supervisor (Former Employee), Mysore, KANovember 26, 2014
Pros: free accomadatiion
Cons: 10hrs
software company with 5 star quality management

one of the best company in india
Good Company to work with balanced work and personnel life
Associate consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 25, 2014
responsible in managing customer backup environment.

Handling backup and restore requests as per the demands.
troubleshooting backup failures and configuring clients into backup schedule.

worked on NDMP backups and doing restores as needed. coordinating with EMC support for sev1 cases and resolving the same
Job Security
Senior Support Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 25, 2014
Good Job culture and co-workers are very comfortable with me and enjoyed my work.
Only hardest part is working in shifts.
Train and upgrade yourself on track is the mantra keeps pinging iteratively.
Senior Process Execut ive (Current Employee), ChennaiNovember 25, 2014
Typical day starts with Handling Calls with Onsite and Client. Imporved skills on Communication, Solving issues and holding to the side you stand and get the work done by delivering the information to the Team of 28.

Together as a team always focused on the committment & quality of work, as it always stood to be an critical task on a daily basis. Improved – more... myself on providing client deliverables before time and was appriciated for the same.

Initially struggled handling a huge team but as time passed by learned the hint to bend the bow as required.

Thought project works always pilles up there are some good memories from fellow Colleague to cherish. Never missed a festival or fun activities. Its a overall learning curve at the organization I'm and I've worked before. Got lot of insiteful thought from brilliant people with whom I got a chance to work.

Looking forward to meet and work on a challenging environment. – less
Productive and pleasant workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 25, 2014
Infosys was my dream organisation to work, it was my first work place,I had very good friends and collegues,excellent team leader and coach, Infosys has given me a great oppurtunity to work.. The best thing i learnt was how to communicate with people and improve my english acent
Sessions are very useful,learned so much new concepts in training.
Trainee Engg (Former Employee), Mysore, KANovember 25, 2014
Day at work used to start at 9 am and then lectures were conducted by educators on topics according to day plan.Training for the day used to end at 6 pm.In training they used to provide us some assignments that we had to complete on that day only so sometimes we had to stay in class for long hours but it was fun to do that.
Great Career Starter
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 25, 2014
Infosys is a good company to start your career. The training program is comprehensive. Helps in building strong foundations on a technology. With lot of projects one can learn new technologies and tools. World class facilities in Offshore development centers.
Good
System Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 24, 2014
Pros: many food courts with very good food items inside campus.
Cons: working for long hours.
so much of work to do. Not a single day has been passed without work. Managers and team lead are very helpful and always ready to help in case of any difficulty.
Have good job security while less salary benefits
Financial Analyst /Acting Team Lead (Current Employee), KarnatakaNovember 24, 2014
It was nice experience. Have good work environment and team culture. Good management.
A great place for employees
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), RINovember 23, 2014
Pros: work in various countries as a consultant
Cons: travel is a big problem for those who don't want to travel
Employees can find their career path in Infosys and learn a lot technologies through the company's training sessions.
Its a good place to fit in and learn and grow up your professional career
System Engineer (Current Employee), BangaloreNovember 23, 2014
You have to do the work only the way is asked to be done and without any question.
There is ample of time to learn and do the work to perfection.
Co-workers are a great help if you are stuck up in a mess.
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 23, 2014
Got learned the difference between the syntax and implementation. Have worked very hard during implementation of the software, Have enjoyed much with the Team during development, team lunch, implementation and support.
Associate Consultant (Former Employee), PuneNovember 22, 2014
Offers a good work life balance and ample opportunities to learn. Compensation is an issue job environment is good.
Work LIfe Banalnce in most of the projects, Job Security
Technology Lead (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 22, 2014
Great place to work but only at level when you want stability to your life. Good facilities at offshore centers and various instruments to raise your concerns which are not found in other companies.
Productive, Good work atmosphere
test engineer (Current Employee), trivandrumNovember 21, 2014
Fun place to work. People learn a lot. Supportive management. Great co workers. Scope of learning new things Great work and life balance.
Good work culture and awsome work place with foosball table.
Technical Support (Former Employee), Pune,India.November 20, 2014
Infosys has one of the best work culture I have ever seen, with best co-workers I have worked with, everyone was so supportive and helpful, and seniors and higher level management were easily approachable with any problems one faces. I have usually worked in night shifts for approximately 8 hours per day, and I use to enjoy the work because of the work – more... culture and the colleagues who always had a ready-to-help attitude. we also use to have a get-together every now and then and which I think helped us a lot to work together as a team, and I think I had the best team ever to work with. The most hardest part of the job was when customers use to come up with third party issues and while dealing with more than 3 customers at the same time and which was quite challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to solve and address every critical issues my customer had and bring a smile on his/her face. – less
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 20, 2014
Pros: great training facility, good work culture
Cons: salary benefits are not so good.
My experience till now has been great. With a state-of-art training facility, it provides a great platform for the freshmen to enhance their skill to get job ready.

Great work culture, there is warmth in the team, everbody is willing to help each other.
The best place to work for a beginner
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 18, 2014
Pros: beautiful campus and employee friendly policies.
Cons: high work load
Infosys is one of the largest software companies in India. I started my career with Infosys at Mysore, India by enrolling as a system engineer trainee at the global development centre, Infosys Mysore. Here I was trained rigorously in a whirlpool of technologies like C, Java, RDBMS and so on. I was also provided with a stream training where I was trained – more... in Open Systems which included a host of technologies like PERL, C++, HTML, JavaScript, Advanced PL/SQL and so on. It was a great learning experience and a great start to my career. After training I was posted to Bangalore, India for my job as a systems engineer. I initially worked with the engineering team and desgined a web application using html5, javascript and kineticjs. After this I worked as a developer for a core banking application called finacle where I was a part of the development team which developed a core banking product called finlite which was a lighter version of finacle to be hosted on the cloud. This helped me to gain a lot of knowledge in the banking domain and also gave me a chance to understand the subtle nuances of agile methodology enabling me to learn a lot. The most enjoyable part of work was to learn new technology and coding. The hardest part of the job was bug fixing. Overall, it was a great experience to have been a part of Infosys, my first software company which truly helped me learn a lot. – less
A great platform for budding engineers
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Currently working at client location, Dearborn MINovember 17, 2014
Infosys is a great company to kick start your career. The company's training program is world class. It provides a strong foundation which helps in scaling up an individual to bring out his/her best.
Productivity and work experience
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaNovember 17, 2014
Pros: excellent work environment
Cons: less work life balance
Good working experience and better co-workers.
Lot of demanding projects.
Less work life balance.

About Infosys

Infosys Technologies Limited (Infosys) is a global technology services firm that defines, designs and delivers information technology – Read more