Infosys

Infosys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
IT Dream Land
System Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJanuary 17, 2014
Dream land for IT Sector.
Improve my technical background as well learned new things
Good place to work with good life balance
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 2, 2014
Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Thiruvananthapuram, KLDecember 30, 2013
Great place to work...............................................
Great company to learn and grow professionaly
Associate Business Analyst (Former Employee), Monterrey, NLEDecember 27, 2013
Pros: infrastructure, multi culture experience, good food options
Cons: slow pay increments
Its a good company to start your career in technology. It has a very extensive training program that caters to various aspects of IT. There is huge learning in production projects after your training.

There is a mix of co workers. In my experience the senior co workers are very helpful and allow you to learn. The management is stifled by the HR regulations – more... and therefore is not very supportive.

The project decides your work life balance, so it will varies according to person and situation. – less
Fun place to work but sometimes can be hectic
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Chandigarh, CHDecember 18, 2013
I enjoyed working at Infosys. Made lot of friends. There are lot of facilities for employees like gym, swimming pool, badminton court. There was work pressure but most of the times it was bearable.
Fast paced work environment with continuous learning
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNDecember 16, 2013
Pros: continuous learning, fast paced environment, excelled infrastructure
Cons: career growth within company, salary packages
As one of the top Information Technology companies in India, each day at work taught me something new. For a fresher upon completing Under-Graduation, Infosys provides a solid basic foundation program training from the basics of programming to the advanced level of programming.

Each day, a new challenging task would await me but with team leader's – more... and other senior co-worker's guidance, I was able to complete the assigned tasks on time. As days passed on, I was able to complete my own tasks individually as well as a part of a team.

Infosys taught me programming from the basics and continued to the advanced level. It gave me knowledge and experience in working with Oracle Applications, writing custom programs in PL/SQL, using Report Builder, Workflow Builder, C++ and creating technical documents for the clients. Apart from learning programming languages, Infosys taught me the life cycle of Software Development, and the business ethics. It helped me to improve my communication skills and interpersonal skills and manage time by working on tight deadlines.

My co-workers helped me with hands on experience when I was new to a project. The support and guidance I received, motivated me and helped me gain confidence. After some months in the project, I shared the knowledge I gained to new members in the team.

The hardest part of the job was the training. Infosys training is ranked no.1 in the world for many years. Upon completion of the training, adjusting to production environment was easier and faster. Infosys makes its employees enjoy work. It has one of the best in class infrastructures with all facilities to its employees like swimming, gym, games like badminton, ping pong, snooker, bowling, cricket etc. The benefits I received was one of the most enjoyable part of the job.

Infosys gave me a good learning experience and it was fun to work there. – less
Always productive.
Module Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 10, 2013
Its was a prevealage to work in this company. Had a very good relationship with every one. Its provided a great foundation at the beginning of my career.
Productive and Filled with Collabrations
Consultant (Current Employee), ChennaiNovember 28, 2013
Productive and Filled with Collabrations. Create a client with industrial technical stack and also business flow and process; which are acquired from the other verticals.
Great place to learn technology as well as processes
Project Manager (Current Employee), CanadaNovember 25, 2013
Pros: training program for new joinees is amazing
Cons: work - life balance takes a hit
Great place to start your career as provides an amazing opportunity to learn.
From Technology to Processes to Personality development; is a great place if you are ready to soak in all the opportunities provided.
Is a front runner in the Global Delivery Model and has high participation in CSR activities as well.
The place where I could prove my skills and got recognition up to Business Unit level.
Technology Lead (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 14, 2013
Could learn and showcase my excellence with Microsoft technologies;
Could make one among the best teams ever in my business unit, Manufacturing;
Had all fun where as we could make all deliverables successfully;
Learned project management activities like assigning task, generating status reports, preparing estimates, etc.
A workplace where you can learn many new technologies
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, IndiaOctober 22, 2013
You can learn many new technologies in this company but you would have to work long hours and the work-life balance might take a hit.
Big company with clear processes
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Chandigarh, IndiaSeptember 15, 2013
- Big company with clear process
- Maintenance project - gave me an opportunity to understand the existing framework of a product and then enhance it.
Excellent start for a career path.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), bangalore,indiaAugust 29, 2013
Infosys provides one of the best training programs for freshers in a state of art campus. Its an excellent company to start with. Work life varied, on some days we had lot of work and on others we were relaxed. Had an excellent team atmosphere. Hardest part would probably be slow career growth within company and too many rigid rules.
good working environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 24, 2013
good working environment and lot of opportunities to grow within the organization
NA
Sr. Quality Associate (Former Employee), PuneJuly 14, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
It is a good place to work but too little opportunity of growth.
Best organization ever worked.
Process Executive (Former Employee), Pune, MHJuly 8, 2013
Best place to work. Started my career with Infosys and learnt lot .
Infosys is great company to work with. Even if you are not excelled in anything, it provides all kinds of training from handling the customers and opportunities to work with the seniors and learn their way of learning.

Fun activities on all Fridays, schedule of the work timings, co-workers – more... and management - all very co-operative, monthly awards to boost the employees morale, the best part feedback sessions from the managers and team leaders , monthly meetings with HRG.

Overall, I would rate Infosys the best company to work with. Not only the work environment is the best , but one can learn a lot and a lot.

I liked the way, Infosys provides client interfacing skills to all employees. – less
Great place for freshers.
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHJune 25, 2013
Its acts as a great training institute and helps you to build your role further.
Above Average
Technology Lead (Current Employee), MasachusettsJune 12, 2013
Very good. High in values and accurate in policies. Very good working atmosphere, Excellent Management.
Great Company
Team Lead, UNIX Technician (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 7, 2013
Pros: its brand
Cons: dress code
I am glad that my career started with such kind of company. One of the best experiences that I had in my life.. Work culture is great
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto,ONJune 6, 2013
Pros: nice working culture
Cons: long working hours
One of the Biggest IT company ,Enjoyable working environment , Strong management , Friendly co-workers , Nice working culture

About Infosys

Infosys Technologies¬†is one of India's leading technology services firms, mainly providing software development and engineering – Read more