Infosys Employee Reviews

Only join if you want onsite or fun at work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh6 February 2016
Infosys Hyderabad, India, has it all. You can play, have fun, swim, form your rockband etc.., But if you are looking for highly ethical work environment with integrity, this is probably not your place. I joined this company after quitting Honeywell.
1) They do not care what your background is. They will put you in a pool of resources and drop you into any project that is willing to take.
2) Entire duration in the company I spent testing a website links for some customer. This may not look bad. But for me it was, since I worked in my earlier company as software developer for safety critical system
3) Entire company can be categorized into
i) People who are actively working on projects (like banking, insurance etc...)
ii) 25% of people who are always on bench, doing nothing
iii) Among the people who are working, you have a lot of competition for H1B VISA for their entry into united states
iv) rest of the people will be preparing for job interviews, exams and are ready to quit when they get a chance.
vi) you have group of project managers, who will lie on your behalf to client to get you into project
But I enjoyed my duration in participating in groups like music, arts, games, discussions, etc..,
I had to quit as the company has nothing to offer me when it comes to learning at work.
At the end, it is basically your preference.
Again do not think this will last forever. If company thinks it is low on its profits, it does not hesitate for a second before firing employees. It does not care if you are married and entire family is dependent on you. Though I am reviewing
  more... Infosys, this review is applicable for Accenture , Wipro and other service companies in India.  less
Pros
fun activities, excellent buildings
Cons
lack of learning, lack of ethics, integrity, Hr, helpless management
Structured and disciplined work culture with nice facilities.
Sr. Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP17 January 2016
Working with Infosys has boosted my technical and leadership skills. Co-workers are highly knowledgeable and helping. Management is one of the best i have worked with.
Good for trainees
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2015
The company is good for collage interns. Once you progress, you need to work really hard to convince your boss for everything. Few things are not transperent.
Productive,well managed and friendly environment to work. Process is streamlined and lot of scope to enrich your knowledge and career.
Technology Lead (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP28 July 2015
Infosys is a very good place to work where we can grow in all aspects. The co-workers are very friendly. The company is a well managed which has a very beautiful campus.
Cons
Nine working hours per day
Good learning environment, bad for rapid growth
Systems Engineer, Salesforce Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP27 July 2015
Infosys seems like a decent place to join in your mid-career but not one to start with. You will learn a lot but management is poor and growth opportunities are few and untimely.
Productive and A Fun loving place
Information Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP17 July 2015
oh this place is amazing ! Loved the environment and the policies and the standards they follow.The Most enjoyable part was the time spent in the training in Mysore. The Work Culture is really good and a very good start for the freshers.
One of the top Indian IT company
Sr. Associate Consultant - SAP FICO (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP19 June 2015
Infosys is one of the top Indian IT company with its service present in most of the countries of the world. Company is not a key player in SAP Market as compared to other IT companies.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Lack of Opportunities within SAP
Good company
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP21 May 2015
Infosys Limited is a very good company and has helped me learn many new things, both curricular and extra-curricular, thereby helping me gain a good experience.
The best IT services company (offshoring) to work for
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2015
Great company to work, opens up world of opportunites for skill development and carrier growth, transparent management and policies
Fantastic workplace
SAP Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON25 March 2015
Great teamwork, always busy with a lot of support between team members and management. Good balance of work and life. Great management.
Work Life Balance
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP23 March 2015
One of the top IT company in India.
It had projects from Fortune 500 companies.
Management could have been better. Sometimes we had to stay for long hours to manage deliveries. I would like to work more on Implementation project.
Pros
Training, Infrastructure
Cons
Some HR policies
Productive and good working environment
Senior Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP17 March 2015
Infosys provided a good learning environment and encouraged in working on different applications. The management too has been very supportive and regular reviews & rewards of performance keep the individual motivated in the workplace.
Hardest and the enjoyable part of my Job
ETL QA Test Enginner (Current Employee) –  Toronto On1 March 2015
Hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is the challenges faced in project, Like for an instance Automation of Data warehousing testing was challenging and lot many thinks with scripting and designing of the overall framework was learnt apart from the daily ETL testing.
A good Place to work at
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP28 January 2015
Provide excellent infrastructure at work also for fun activities like gym, dance and all other sort of Games.
also we have an employee friendly environment
Pros
Management is employee friendly
Cons
Salary is bit on the Lower side
Infosys is an outsource company, low salary and benefits
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Redmond, ON4 January 2015
Infosys is an outsource company, low salary and benefits. The management don't know their team.
There is not HR department, only a helpdesk in India when you need some paper work or employee letters.
Work
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP28 December 2014
Nice place to work with all the facilities.
Learning is also good
Cons
compulsory office timings
Work-life balance is really bad
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec11 October 2014
Company is going through tough times and there is too much of work pressure at my level. Every day is like 18-20 hours at work. Sales and delivery are not aligned.
Good company with good employee benefits.
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2014
I have learnt a lot in these 7 years. Founder of a company himself is a great example. That is the main reason I have been with this company from past 7 years.
Global IT consulting, IT Technology company
Head of Human Resources - Canada (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario21 August 2014
Implemented total rewards, transformational change, talent management, HR communications. Restructured Canadian HR Department, was key member of leadership team.
Cons
long hours, global meetings
Don't care attitude towards employees
sr,systems engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 July 2014
The company has high attrition rate due to their negligence towards employees JL4 and below.
No work culture, no salary hikes, no career progression. You are the mercy of your manager. The only better part is when you get to onsite.
Pros
Better onsite opportunities than competitors
Cons
no career progression, no benefits and a lot more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.