Infosys
1,220 reviews

Infosys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company. Good work culture
Application Rationalization (Ab initio, UNIX) (Current Employee), Mysore, KAApril 12, 2014
Good and healthy working environment with lots of fun events that keep on happening. Higher management with good managerial skills. Co-workers are quiet helpful and understanding. I learned so many things personally and professionally while being a part of this company. Everyone will get enough time for himself as well as for his/her family. I will – more... recommend an individual if he/she is getting a chance to work with this organization. – less
Very Large Organization
IT Consultant at client FCT (Current Employee), Oakville, ONApril 3, 2014
Pros: client interaction, job security, good salary
Cons: no growth at onsite / client loaction, no promotions.
Veryu Large Organization with lots to learn in providing IT Solutions and Services. Amazing and big list of clients taht you get to work with as part of this company.
Great learning of tools and multiculture
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Pune IndiaMarch 31, 2014
It is best company to work. Have great work area. Learning in different sectors. You are not able to judge when u work. It feels like family. It was great please sure to work , learnt many things to improve as professional.
Excellent place to build up career and extra curricular activities
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee), Thiruvananthapuram, KLMarch 22, 2014
Pros: team lunch, outing and bonus payment among the team mates.
Cons: long hours some times overnight working including no week off.
A day may start with lots of assignments but the employees have full freedom to enjoy and complete their work with tension free atmosphere. The managements are really a roll model to observve and learn , how simply they are managing any huge tasks. The co-workers are well professionals in both their official and personal behaviour that made among a – more... stong bond between the staff's. The hardest part of the job is discussion about structuring a program and the funniest or most enjoyable part is also that too. – less
Best Workplace to work
Test Analyst (Current Employee), Chandigarh, IndiaMarch 18, 2014
A workplace with everything starting from Lush green acres of campuses, Huge buildings, Swimming Pools, Yoga, Aerobics, Gym, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Huge food courts, and best work culture. A place to learn, grow and enjoy.
Productive,Educative and approachability
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Mysore, KAFebruary 28, 2014
An excellent company to have my career started as a fresher.Ample scope to keep learning and delivering the best.Very supportive co workers and enthusiastic working environment.
Best place to start your career.
Senior Systems Engineer /Team Lead (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 29, 2014
Loved my job at Infosys. The best part of working at infosys is you get to work in different kind of projects with different set of people.
SAP BASIS CONSULTANT
proven partner focused (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 27, 2014
As I am working in Sap Basis Consultant which is support various client for the products ECC CRM SCM, APO, SRM and Solman .
Employee care center facilities were amazing
System Engineer (Former Employee), mysore, indiaJanuary 25, 2014
Great place to work.
Very cooperative co workers.
Management is always ready to help employees and solve their issues.
IT Dream Land
System Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJanuary 17, 2014
Dream land for IT Sector.
Improve my technical background as well learned new things
Good place to work with good life balance
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 2, 2014
Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance Good place to work with good life balance
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Thiruvananthapuram, KLDecember 30, 2013
Great place to work...............................................
Great company to learn and grow professionaly
Associate Business Analyst (Former Employee), Monterrey, NLEDecember 27, 2013
Pros: infrastructure, multi culture experience, good food options
Cons: slow pay increments
Its a good company to start your career in technology. It has a very extensive training program that caters to various aspects of IT. There is huge learning in production projects after your training.

There is a mix of co workers. In my experience the senior co workers are very helpful and allow you to learn. The management is stifled by the HR regulations – more... and therefore is not very supportive.

The project decides your work life balance, so it will varies according to person and situation. – less
Fun place to work but sometimes can be hectic
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Chandigarh, CHDecember 18, 2013
I enjoyed working at Infosys. Made lot of friends. There are lot of facilities for employees like gym, swimming pool, badminton court. There was work pressure but most of the times it was bearable.
Fast paced work environment with continuous learning
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNDecember 16, 2013
Pros: continuous learning, fast paced environment, excelled infrastructure
Cons: career growth within company, salary packages
As one of the top Information Technology companies in India, each day at work taught me something new. For a fresher upon completing Under-Graduation, Infosys provides a solid basic foundation program training from the basics of programming to the advanced level of programming.

Each day, a new challenging task would await me but with team leader's – more... and other senior co-worker's guidance, I was able to complete the assigned tasks on time. As days passed on, I was able to complete my own tasks individually as well as a part of a team.

Infosys taught me programming from the basics and continued to the advanced level. It gave me knowledge and experience in working with Oracle Applications, writing custom programs in PL/SQL, using Report Builder, Workflow Builder, C++ and creating technical documents for the clients. Apart from learning programming languages, Infosys taught me the life cycle of Software Development, and the business ethics. It helped me to improve my communication skills and interpersonal skills and manage time by working on tight deadlines.

My co-workers helped me with hands on experience when I was new to a project. The support and guidance I received, motivated me and helped me gain confidence. After some months in the project, I shared the knowledge I gained to new members in the team.

The hardest part of the job was the training. Infosys training is ranked no.1 in the world for many years. Upon completion of the training, adjusting to production environment was easier and faster. Infosys makes its employees enjoy work. It has one of the best in class infrastructures with all facilities to its employees like swimming, gym, games like badminton, ping pong, snooker, bowling, cricket etc. The benefits I received was one of the most enjoyable part of the job.

Infosys gave me a good learning experience and it was fun to work there. – less
Always productive.
Module Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 10, 2013
Its was a prevealage to work in this company. Had a very good relationship with every one. Its provided a great foundation at the beginning of my career.
Productive and Filled with Collabrations
Consultant (Current Employee), ChennaiNovember 28, 2013
Productive and Filled with Collabrations. Create a client with industrial technical stack and also business flow and process; which are acquired from the other verticals.
Great place to learn technology as well as processes
Project Manager (Current Employee), CanadaNovember 25, 2013
Pros: training program for new joinees is amazing
Cons: work - life balance takes a hit
Great place to start your career as provides an amazing opportunity to learn.
From Technology to Processes to Personality development; is a great place if you are ready to soak in all the opportunities provided.
Is a front runner in the Global Delivery Model and has high participation in CSR activities as well.
The place where I could prove my skills and got recognition up to Business Unit level.
Technology Lead (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 14, 2013
Could learn and showcase my excellence with Microsoft technologies;
Could make one among the best teams ever in my business unit, Manufacturing;
Had all fun where as we could make all deliverables successfully;
Learned project management activities like assigning task, generating status reports, preparing estimates, etc.
A workplace where you can learn many new technologies
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, IndiaOctober 22, 2013
You can learn many new technologies in this company but you would have to work long hours and the work-life balance might take a hit.

1 2 3 4 5

About Infosys

Infosys Technologies is one of India's leading technology services firms, mainly providing software development and engineering – Read more