IMC's team of experts have created some of the world's best-in-class solutions for the pharmaceutical and logistics industries. To-date, IMC's RFID and NFC sensors, smart packaging and printed electronics have received prestigious awards, and are in use by a growing number of Fortune 500 customers throughout the world.
As an Android Developer, you will lead the implementation of apps for various product lines. You will work in close collaboration with product architects to design and implement solid and robust solutions.
The strongest candidate must be a solid coder who can turn good ideas into outstanding products. You must have an in-depth understanding of software engineering and object-oriented design techniques, the ability to create, debug, and maintain bulletproof code, an eye for detail, and extremely high standards with respect to software quality and reliability.
For the successful candidate, work primarily includes Android application development with web development, network coding, database implementation plus others.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience developing Android mobile apps
- 4+ years of experience in full product lifecycle software design and implementation
- University or College degree in a Computer Science or related discipline
- Object Oriented (OO) design knowledge and experience, including design patterns
- Intimate familiarity with Java and the Android SDK
- Passion for pixel perfect UI and Design
- Android development of several apps (please provide links to your published apps)
- Experience optimizing performance and responsiveness for Android apps.
- Strong network programming skills, TCP/IP implementations
- Familiarity with multithreading
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with source control, programming standards, and software revision control
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with new methodologies and able to embrace changes
- Proven records of meeting tight deadlines
- Fast learner
- Experience with iOS development
- Strong experience with Python and the Python web framework Pylons
- Sound C coding experience
Indeed - 16 months ago