Infor Global Solutions

Infor Global Solutions Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Financial Analyst in Accounts Receivables (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 15, 2014
 Preparation of Service Invoices through Billing Module in PeopleSoft ERP.
 Timely dispatch of invoices to the clients and posting the invoices in client’s site.
 Verification and validation of Purchase orders for billing the clients
 Verification of Traveling and other expenses billable to clients
 Reviewing the information provided by operations – more... team for billing
 Verifying the realizations received and updating the invoice details to the banks
 Posting realization entries through A/R module in peoplesoft – less
Great team members across the globe..
Regional Marketing Director (Former Employee), SingaporeMay 7, 2014
Could improve more on commitment to developing people/staff and encouraging teamwork. Very sales driven culture which is great if it could also balance it with the 'people' aspect in order to see more collaborative achievements
Productive and fun place
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee), Pune India.May 4, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
I got the very good knowledge and experience in this product base company.
Productive and professional environment
Billing Specialist/Order Entry Controller (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2014
Pros: full hour lunches, the option of working from home and great insurance benefits
Cons: lack of room for advancement
On a daily basis my typical duties include resolving disputes that are emailed throughout the day from sale's people, maintenance managers of software, customers and fellow departments at Infor Global Solutions. My day also includes discrepancies on software invoices that have previously been billed and invoices that will be be due. The discrepancies/disputes – more... requires the research and analytical skills to determine the resolution by reviewing contracts, customers accounts, and/or consulting with fellow departments. I have learned a lot about license software and to not only depend on my co-workers for information, but to also be supportive with new information I have retained in my six years of employment. My opinion on management is that the company needs more of it and there is not a lot of room for advancement. The hardest part of my job is resolving the disputes in a timely manner as I have to rely on salesmen in the field to verify discounts that may not have been communicated in the contracts. Being able to resolve and deliver invoices to customers in a timely manner is one of the most enjoyable pieces of my job because being a part of the solution of resolving the disputes allows the invoices to get paid in a timely manner and are rewarded accordingly. – less
Business Consultant
Business Consultant, Remote (Former Employee), remoteApril 4, 2014
Hard to assess when I was only with the company for a year before I was laid off...
Good place to work.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: being part of growth.
Cons: the pain of growth.
Exceptional place to work. Growing company with growing pains.
Great place that provides a lot of oppotunities to learn and grow.
Senior Information Developer (Technical Writer) (Current Employee), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaJanuary 10, 2014
Infor is great to place to work for a writer, for the simple reason that there are so many products being developed that it never gets boring. You are on a constant learning curve that makes the job exciting and challenging. Good paymasters and a great work-life balance.
Its good place to work
Principal Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Infor IndiaJanuary 7, 2014
I am very pleasure to work with Infor. Office culture is good and having good employee benefits and its more secure.
Poor management
Engineer (Former Employee), Saint PaulDecember 30, 2013
High turnover and poor management communication. My direct manager was term and no one told the team that was reporting to him. We found out on social media. They hire a lot of people to then lay them off with no specific reason, specially during the holidays. They don't look out for their employees.
Great Company
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), DallasDecember 27, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: great company
Great Company
Im still at the company just looking for part time employment
SQL Server DBA Roles & Responsibilities
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), indiaDecember 10, 2013
Pros: good learning environment, friendly environment
Cons: short break
Setup High-Availability as part of Disaster Recovery Strategy for the Databases

Supported 24 X 7 production environment.

Learnt the Windows server Knowledge like Windows server 2008 R2 and 2003, Windows 2000 Advance Server

Learned to handling SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008 & 2008R2 production databases.

Log Shipping Configuration and Maintenance

Installing – more... and configuring SQL 2000 and 2005 in Cluster Environment.

Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting SQL server

Experience in creating stored procedures, triggers, and user defined functions, DBCC Commands, BCP Data transformation services (DTS), SSIS

Apply Service Packs – less
Unstable
Senior IT Field Engineer (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 13, 2013
Cons: low pay and little advancement
The company is in a constant state of change and upheaval. Product strategy and financial performance changes yearly and employees cannot be confident in what the company is actually doing. The management team is secretive and does not let employees know what is going. Employees have no faith in the company's future.
Bad Company to work for
Senior Software Ananlyst (Former Employee), Colorado SpringsSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: not much to balance stressors
Cons: inept management/training
I worked there for 12.5 years. I had highly regarded stats and product knowledge as well as customer service awards. I had a health problem concerning spinal pinch nerves. I had an operation and my doctor wanted me to work from home and have another operation to fix the issue and Infor dropped me on the spot 2 days after receiving my Doctors evaluation – more... letter. – less
Good people to work with
Sr. BI Architect (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2013
Worked for two years mostly remote and as a consultant. Typical consultant life, travel most of the time.
Customer Focused Position
Audit Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2013
Pros: casual dress, flex hours, work from home
Cons: no room for advancement, no raise or bonus
A typical day at work is contacting customers via phone and email to guide them through the software audit process.
Fun work environment but little opportunity for advancement or growth
Business Development Representative (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 22, 2013
Infor provides a fun laid back work environment. I enjoy my coworkers who are very easy to get along with, we are all the same age and have a lot in common. I'm currently seeking new employment as there is very little opportunity for advancement within this company. Cold calling all day has become very taxing and I am ready to take on new challenges.
Acquisition based company, low job security
DIRECTOR of SALES (Former Employee), Western StatesJuly 15, 2013
Pros: compensation can be good for top producers.
Cons: eratic channels and sales management
By it's very nature as an Acquisition based company, they will lay of 50% of any new companies staff. Then supplement this with semi annual meetings at the Atlanta headquarters where even the most elite producers can be laid off at a simple organizational or political whim. This is not an employee friendly company. Compensation can be good for top producers.
Best place to work
Associate Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, A.P.May 15, 2013
Pros: not all the time
Cons: yes during month & quarter ends we worked for long hours.
* I felt great about me when I transitioned & stabilized Licence Billing process, prepared process document and got acceptance from client at first time.
* Learned a lot from team and gained excellent knowledge on Accounts Receivable process
* I never felt hardest part of the job, we are a team of fun at work so whenever we find huge volumes we segregate – more... the work and complete at a given time. – less
Responsibilities:
Associate Financial Analyst (Current Employee), HyderabadMay 4, 2013
• Responsible for all the client related and internal reports (Daily /Weekly/Monthly)
• Responsible to deliver all regulatory reports in time to Managers.
• Responsible for day to day volumes processing.
• Checking the correctness of the process using various control check methods.
• Handling the Queries from Clients.
• Maintain the Reports and Issues/Problems – more... trackers, resolve immediately or escalate to Line Manager. – less
OK
Channel Development & Alliances (Current Employee), FarnboroughApril 9, 2013
OK, nice people, relaxing environment, adequate workspace

About Infor Global Solutions

Before manufacturers and distributors get products to the shelf, Infor Global Solutions gets software to their computers. The – Read more