Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a challenging fast-paced environment, allowing you to think outside the box! We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Toronto, Ontario team, who will have the opportunity to increase Infobright’s profitability of existing products as well as defining and delivering new products to market.
Who are we?
Infobright, a Toronto based company, is focused on re-imagining the way that people use their data. Our technology and development create new and radically different ways to access information, by the use of intelligence rather than brute force application of hardware and clusters.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Head of Product Development, you will be customer focused and driven to exceed customer expectations with Infobright’s products. You will use your strong technical skills as well as your knowledge of business acumen to create a strategic vision and product roadmap to drive these to reality. Through on-going market research and customer understanding, you will represent the customer when interfacing with Development, Sales, Marketing, and Business Stakeholders.
Your accountabilities will include the following:
- Taking immediate ownership of Infobright's Product Management process by:
- collecting and analyzing detailed product requirements;
- developing a product requirements proposal;
- validating the proposal within the Product and Technology Group;
- creating, maintaining and socializing the Product Requirements Document; and
- managing the delivery of the product.
- Owning the entire product lifecycle from inception, through delivery to end-of-life.
- Developing and implementing the go-to-market strategy and plan.
- Conducting market research supported by continuous customer engagements, prospect visits, and analyst briefings.
- Acting as the liaison between Sales, Engineers, Developers, Marketing, and Business stake holders.
- Evangelizing the product (internally and externally).
As a successful candidate, what skills will you possess?
- CS or Engineering degree coupled with 3+ years of product Management and agile project management experience.
- Strong knowledge of data background (RDBMS or key-value stores).
- Command of SQL.
- Proven organizational skills, analytical skills, ability to keep others focused, and multi-tasker who work well under pressure.
- Proven ability to innovate in ways that contribute to the success of the business.
- A strong team orientation combined with the drive and ability to contribute at the individual level.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to travel (Canada, US, Europe).
What can we offer you?
We can provide you with an opportunity to work with an international company on exciting technology and products; a competitive remuneration; and a great working atmosphere with the opportunity to grow!
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in Inforbright; but, due to the volume of resumes, we will only be contacting those candidates we wish to interview.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, including your salary expectations.
Infobright is an Equal Opportunity Employer!