A local company is looking for a well-rounded Finance person to join their team based out of the Vernon, BC location.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the General Manager, this role will involve but is not limited to managing and participating directly in the Finance and Accounting functions for the company, production of financial reports for internal and external users, managing cash flow, statutory reporting to government agencies, and assisting management with ad-hoc reporting, analysis and planning as required.
Qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum 5 years of progressive full cycle accounting experience.
- Holding (or near completion of) a recognized accounting designation. (CGA, CMA, CA)
- Strong all-around computer skills with an emphasis on the use of mid-market ERP systems (such as Sage) and Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel and Access).
- Familiarity with reporting and remitting requirements around payroll, sales and corporate taxes.
- Analytical and creative thinking attributes with the ability to offer recommendations and make decisions.
- The ability to work independently and adapt to changing and dynamic circumstances.
- A “roll up our sleeves” willingness to support team members in whatever capacity and at whatever level is required to meet company goals and objectives.
- A desire to grow and evolve with the organization.
The company would like to thank all applicants – however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago