Job Title: Web Programmer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Influitive Corporation is a high-flying, well-funded startup, making advocate management and mobilization software. The company has been in business for around 2 years, and features and outstanding, employee-oriented culture where everyone contributes to the success of the company, not just in their individual role.
ABOUT THE JOB
Web Programmers at Influitive are responsible for helping to plan, build and maintain our AdvocateHub product. We’re looking for people who are self-motivated, passionate about code craftsmanship, with strong communication skills and the ability to work well with the product team. Our development team is constantly improving our products, our processes and ourselves, and we’d like you to help us.
- Work with the product team (product managers, developers, designers, and QA) to plan out the future vision of the product.
- Use kanban and agile approaches, including working with another developer in a pair programming environment, to build quality software.
- Work with our customer success team to respond to issues in a timely manner.
- Develop innovative solutions using Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, PostgreSQL, and a variety of other tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have experience developing web applications.
- You have C/C++, Node.js, Apache2, NGINX, HaProxy, Memcache, MYSQL, MongoDB experience.
- You have worked on scaling, product design and gamification
- You like working on long-term, complex problems and continually evolving solutions to meet changing customer needs.
- Working on a team isn’t a problem for you. You value collaboration, and coming up with solutions through communication and consensus.
- You contribute back to the community - through open source contributions, helping out other developers, or participating in local user groups or events.
- You think a healthy work-life balance is important, and part of being a great developer is being a well-rounded individual.
- You have post secondary computer engineering or computer science degree
- You have worked for startups for at least 4 years
- You have a least 4 years experience with gamification and international markets.
Group Health Benefits
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard