Based in Langley, BC, The Infinity Sports Group is an established Manufacturer and Distributor of Outdoor Sporting Goods to North American retailers. Our core brands, Woods, Outbound and Asolo, are considered among the most recognized and storied brands in the outdoor industry. We are very proud to include among our customers some of the most forward thinking outdoor retailers in the industry. To learn more about Infinity Sports, please visit www.infinity-outdoor.com.
The CSR will contribute to various customer service responsibilities and front-line sales activities. If you have a strong interest in customer service and enjoy outdoor activities, we’d like to hear from you.
Key duties include:
- Customer service and warranty service
- Taking orders and speaking with customers
- Data entry (previous data entry and/or retail experience helpful)
- Creation and tracking reports using Excel
- Clerical support to team members
- Support for various sales activities
- Ability to work well with inside and outside sales reps and communicate applicable information to sales management team
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Previous customer service or warranty experience
- A passion for the outdoors
- Bilingual French/English preferred
Salary dependent on experience. Medical and Dental Benefits available after 90 days of employment.
This position is full-time, 8:00 AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
Please respond to this ad by sending your resume and cover letter to: Tanya Porter. We appreciate your interest in The Infinity Sports Group. Only those applicants who will receive interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The Infinity Sports Group Ltd. is an Industry leading provider of sporting goods products and services throughout Canada, the United States,...