INEOS Oligomers

INEOS Oligomers Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work, good company to be with
Admin worker (Current Employee), Joffre, AlbertaNovember 21, 2012
Pros: short commute (less than 30 mintues) opportunity for bonuses
Cons: longer hours than regular businesses
This company is great to work for. This is a new industry for me and I am learning lots. There are lots of great things here: people, benefits, flexible hours. The people I've met have been very helpful teaching a newbie about what goes on. I find the plant very interesting and am always looking to learn new things. Site safety is very important and – more... training is constantly being upgraded. So far, I've had no negative experiences during my time here. – less
Newer plant, flexible hours, competitive pay and benefits
Operations (Current Employee), Red DeerOctober 21, 2012
Pros: living is red deer area, safety culture, good bonuses
Cons: career opportunties in canada
The site has not had a loss time accident since 2000. The process is very challenging. Very good shift schedule. Training days are flexible
Good place to work, other than managements lack of ability to manage.
Employee (Former Employee), JoffreAugust 9, 2012
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: very little recognition for doing more than basic job requirements.
Heavy handed management. Supervisors deny it but they micro manage everything. Very little trade/job related training. Plant manager likes to try to intimidate and bully employees. Beware of supervisors that will back stab and try to pit employees against eachother.

October 25, 2012

Please note that the Joffe LAO site does not have any Sales Executives on our staff. These commenst do not reflect our site and culture.

Good company to work for.
Chemical Plant System Operator (Current Employee), Whiting, INNovember 10, 2012
Pros: wages/benefits
Cons: company closing december 31, 2012
Hardest part of the job is when a unit goes down causing production shut down. Typical work days are 12 hour shifts and there are 20 employees in my department.
enjoy working with people persons and as a team to get the job done in a safe manner to meet customers expectations
Chemical Outside Operator (Current Employee), Whiting, INAugust 13, 2012
Ineos is a great company to work for with good benefits. Our goal is to meet customer expectations and work in a safe manner as a team.

About INEOS Oligomers

INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 12 businesses each with – Read more

INEOS Oligomers Photos