INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 14 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 65 manufacturing facilities in 14 countries throughout the world.
INEOS is characterised by the following strengths:
• High-quality and low-cost production facilities
• Well-invested plants
• Large plants that benefit from economies of scale
• Favourable locations
• Experienced management
• Leading market positions
• Operating diversity - products, customers, geographic regions, applications and end-use markets
Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. This has translated into strong and long-term relationships with these customers.
The company continues to grow its profitability and cash flows through:
• Leveraging existing resources to expand sales
• Achievement of cost savings
• Extracting the full benefits of a vertically integrated business
The management philosophy at INEOS is to operate a simple and decentralised organisational structure, coupled with programmes intended to incentivise our employees. – less