The Product Developer (NAV) is focused on working with key customers on implementation-related tasks. This will involve the analysis, development and testing of reports, functions and interfaces. Your contribution will be important to our company’s success with these customers. Customer Satisfaction and communication are two of the most important elements for this role.
- Participation in the full life cycle of software development activities, making sure to adhere IndustryBuilt standards and practices.
- Working with project teams and customers to plan, coordinate assignments
- Providing subject matter expertise to internal teams and customers
- Continued Learning – digest development technologies as they become available and assess relevance for our solutions
- Upgrades – Assist with scheduled customer upgrades
- High Severity Projects – Work with key customers that need issues resolved as part of their go-live effort, or even prior to go-live
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years developing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, with at least three (3) of those years spent with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 or higher.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Well organized with strong time management practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and able to utilize these skills in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work multiple tasks under fixed timeframes.
- Self-directed yet team focused.
- Proactive, flexibility and a high level of motivation is required
Knowledge/experience with the following is an asset
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server technologies (Analysis, Reporting, Integration Services, etc.)
- C#, HTML5, ASP .NET programming languages
- Mobile device development
About IndustryBuilt Software Corp.
IndustryBuilt Software’s ambition is straight forward; to improve our customers’ ability to make, distribute, and service their offerings. We are driven by one theme; take the complexity out of technology so that our customers can concentrate on their business.
We have a track record of delivering successful results for hundreds of customers across North America. Our people build and deliver software products for distinct industries. We are known best for JustFoodERP focused on the needs of the food industry and EquipSoft focused on the needs of equipment distributors. Our technology platforms include On-Premise, Cloud and Mobile Applications.
We are one of the fastest growing Microsoft partners in the channel. President’s Club, Innercircle member, winner of multiple awards including Dynamics ISV Partner of the Year 2008 and 2010.
IndustryBuilt Software is very proud of being ranked at number 41 on the list of Great Places to Work for 2014.