Industrielle Alliance

Industrielle Alliance Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive work place
Central Team Administrator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2014
Everyone works very hard and are very productive with their work.
Tough Environment
Group Pensions (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 21, 2014
IA is a company that is in growth mode or development mode in some divisions.

This can be challenging in that daily demands to be able to compete in a market place where product and brand recognition creates an environment of high tension.
good
Account Manager/Financial Advisor (Part-time) (Current Employee), Alliance, ABSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: long hours
good overallss
By being hired into one of our Sales jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be a key member of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team. Professionals in Sales careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Sales job below to learn more – more... about the exact qualifications.

A job in Sales at Thermo Fisher Scientific may be waiting for you! – less
Good company to work for
Bilingual Call Facilitator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 17, 2014
Pros: prime location
Very busy and fast paced

Good environment and amazing co-workers.
New experience in the Insurance industry
Bilingual Client Service Technician (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 22, 2014
Pros: good salary, benefits and recognize employee program
Cons: continuos shift rotation
Team support
Tools available to help you on your daily tasks
Great company, great work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 30, 2013
Rarely worked with people so helpful and laid-back. Mainly independent work environment but everyone is more than willing and happy to help if one needs a hand.
Productive amazing team work place
Claims Agent (Current Employee), Alliance, QCOctober 17, 2013
Pros: great team work
A day at work in my shoe's is a very busy day. We contact clients and have claims that are coming in every minute. My deparetment work very hard as a team to pull the work load and to keep ahide not to fall behind. It is a relaxed atmostphere and everyone has respect for each pther. I can honestly say this is one of the best jobs I have with such amazing – more... people. – less
Good experience
Technicien aux produits dérivés (Current Employee), Québec, QCJuly 15, 2013
This is a good place to start. The work experience varies depending of which department your are in.
Workplace
Administrative Co-Ordinator Health & Dental claims (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 21, 2013
Industrial Alliance was a great learning experience and within this time helped me with my personal growth and development. I had the opportunity to use my ability in a team environment and handle tight timelines. As this was a temporary position, I enjoyed my time at Indurtrial Alliance.
Long term employment with a professional organization where my skills, education and experience will be appreciated and utilized to our mutual benefit
Office Manager / Overseas Coordinator (Former Employee), CanadaMarch 31, 2013
• Receiving all incoming mail including letters, reports and written comments from personal investors, individuals & Consultants Companies and forwarding or answering on behalf of GM.
• Responsible for providing high standards of office support for the general Manager and arranging meetings.
• Preparation of Minutes of meetings (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
management – more... Reports, etc. Preparation of Expenses claim & Local purchase Orders (LPO).
• Maintaining the General Manager’s Agenda, Travel Schedule, Hotel Booking and registration and filing system including all correspondence and reports.
• Typing/organizing all Department Correspondence, Letters, Presentations, Contract Agreements, Minutes of Meetings, Carrying out other secretarial duties such as preparing bookings, leave/duty forms, maintaining, and preparing requisitions and purchase orders as necessary. – less
one day at work
representative (Current Employee), Alliance, ABDecember 4, 2012
Pros: flexible timing
Cons: no salary
i make phone calls, go to peoples houses, trying to sell our products.
Very Structured and not entertaining
Inside Marketing Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 27, 2012
Pros: participating in presentations
Cons: not enjoying the financial industry, such as life insurance
typical work day would be to work on your current projects and provide assistance to individuals selling Industrial Alliance products. I have learned what life insurance is, coming from a no background in the life insurance industry. Co-workers are very nice but not very many people in my department. Hardest part of the job is to stay motivated in an – more... industry I am not enjoying. Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to travel from time to time to attend seminars and presentations and participating in them. – less
Fast paced environment with exciting challenges, and constant expanding knowledge.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 28, 2012
Pros: birthday celebrations, luncheons, omelette bar, office bowling, fun committee.
Cons: relying on third party company for processing paperwork.
In at 7:30AM, and on the go until end of the day. I address client inquiries on 403b & 457b Annuity plans and features, as well as life insurance products plans and features. I’ve learned how to calculate loans, required minimum distributions, and penalty free withdrawals since I started here. My co-workers are some of the best people I've ever worked – more... with. They offer support if you need it, and they're always there to identify with when things don't go perfectly. The hardest part of my job is relying on a third party company to process all of the requests we receive. It presents challenges because processing times vary, and things are processed incorrectly, constantly. It is my job to answer calls and be the "in-between" communicator between clients and the processing team. I really enjoy helping clients achieve what they are trying to accomplish. It's always my pleasure to deliver good news to clients. Just knowing I have been part of the equation that created the outcome clients are requesting gives me satisfaction.
The reason I am back in the market for employment is the company I work for decided to sell their entire annuities administration, and I am directly affected. When I joined the company last December, I thought it would be a great place to grow with and advance with over time. But, since interest rates are so low, the company felt they were unable to be competitive and made the decision to sell the annuities division. I am sad because not only will I be laid off, but I will really miss the people I work with. – less
Very nice and pleasant folks.
University Avenue (Former Employee), Payroll AdministratorNovember 7, 2011
Pros: huge cafetaria with wonderful friendly staff.
Cons: the elevator safety
Working at Industrial Alliance was great. Wonderful co-workers and a great Manager.
I worked full time as a payroll administrator and also help out in Human Resources. I learned alot about Pension Plans, such as Pension transfers, lump sum payments, eligible, non eligible and pensioners. The manager was really great, patience, smart understanding, happy – more... working environment just because of the manager. Having a great and happy working environment is very important, and the Human Resources manager made this work for her staff. I loved working at Industrial Alliance. Too bad the payroll department was phased out and transferred to the Quebec office. Also the perople I worked with during our transitioned period was also very nice. – less
environnement agréable
Secrétaire-réceptionniste (Former Employee), Alliance, ABNovember 23, 2014
j'aimais beaucoup travaillé a cet endroit mais au fil du temps les clients que j'appellais pour faire par des information ses clients me manquaient de respect
L`aspect du travail
agent en sécurité financière (Current Employee), Jonquiere, QCOctober 15, 2014
Pros: tres disponible et maitre de son temps
Cons: longues heure de travail le soir
La plus grandes difficulté est de répondre aux volume de clients jour après jour toujours grandissent et de prospecté de nouveaux clients. De plus être sollicité le jour et le soir et tout les jours de la semaine.
Départ d'une nouvelle vie
Conseiller en sécurité financière (Former Employee), Alliance, ABSeptember 22, 2014
Dans cette entreprise, le but est de toujours se créé une banque de connaissance et de contacts d'affaires.La gestion de portefeuille est aussi au rendez-vous ce qui fait donc de cette expérience une grande chance d'avoir dans une vie.
Emploi enrichissant
Adjointe administrative et vendeuse télémarketing (Former Employee), Ville St-LaurentSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: envirronnement de travail
Cons: aucun
J'ai beaucoup apprit durant mon stage chez Industrielle Alliance. Me connaiassance et compétence se sont accru au niveau de l'administration.
Environnement agréable
Téléphoniste sur appel (Current Employee), Alliance, ABFebruary 12, 2014
Travail sur appel pour certains conseillers à leur demande
aider a securiser le patrimoine des clients est un bon defi
conseiller en securite financiere (Current Employee), Laval, QCJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: aider les clients a regler des soucis
Cons: salaire a commissions
prospection, rencontre, vente, travail administratif
possibilité de promotion en directeur des vente après minimum 2 ans

1 2 3

About Industrielle Alliance

Industrial Alliance is a Canadian insurance company with a diversified business ranging from wealth management to group pensions. – Read more