Long term employment with a professional organization where my skills, education and experience will be appreciated and utilized to our mutual benefit
Office Manager / Overseas Coordinator (Former Employee) – Canada – 31 March 2013
• Receiving all incoming mail including letters, reports and written comments from personal investors, individuals & Consultants Companies and forwarding or answering on behalf of GM.
• Responsible for providing high standards of office support for the general Manager and arranging meetings.
• Preparation of Minutes of meetings (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
management Reports, etc. Preparation of Expenses claim & Local purchase Orders (LPO).
• Maintaining the General Manager’s Agenda, Travel Schedule, Hotel Booking and registration and filing system including all correspondence and reports.
• Typing/organizing all Department Correspondence, Letters, Presentations, Contract Agreements, Minutes of Meetings, Carrying out other secretarial duties such as preparing bookings, leave/duty forms, maintaining, and preparing requisitions and purchase orders as necessary.