Industrial Outside Sales Representative
Our client has a great opportunity for an Industrial Outside Sales Representative to join their team. The Industrial Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new prospects and maintain contacts with established customers for the purpose of selling Company products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for growth in new and existing customers within your designated territory.
- Be able to keep up to date records of customer dealings and information.
- Continually work at increasing product knowledge to enable growth in all product groups.
- Willingness to help us open new markets and capture business.
- Lead, organize and schedule account manager and supplier joint sales calls and training sessions.
- Maintain a dialog about accounts and quotes with the Inside Sales Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 year of successful business to business Industrial Sales role; an emphasis on pipe, valves (automation) and fittings for the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated professional sales skills with the ability to make informed decisions and build action plans that drive profitable growth.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and, time management skills, and the ability to multi-task to achieve a positive sales experience.
- Attention to detail and willingness to follow-through with customers' issues and questions
- Strong presentation and phone skills.
- Must have a clean driver abstract.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply with resume and cover letter , stating Industrial Outside Sales Rep in the subject line of the email.