Industrial Automation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company led by a professional and skilled CEO
marketing assistant, Asset Protection (Current Employee), Manatee County, FLDecember 18, 2015
Pros: Traveling, paid food, great salary, friendly and ethical CEO
Cons: Sometimes laborious
Industrial Automation Inc is a machinery sales business focusing on wood/metalworking factory machines.

My duties were typically involved with auctions for heavy machinery and industrial tools. A typical day at work before and auction would be calling factories to advertise inventory scheduled for auction, posting ads and information on websites, mailing brochures to businesses, and working to attract as many professionals to our auction as possible.

After the auction, my duties included inventory management (asset protection). I lead auction winners to their purchased machines/tools and sign them out once the items were taken.

This job taught me effective direct and indirect marketing strategies, customer service skills, some engineering knowledge, and typical office work.
Productive workplace , great teammates
Claudia Urdaneta (CO-Worker) (Current Employee), Maracaibo , VenezuelaOctober 24, 2015
great place to work , paid vacations , wonderful coworkers and great relationship with supervisors , fun sometimes at work
Working Experience at plant is so good from learning point of view
A talented and self-discipline Engineer (Current Employee), Thatta cement plantJuly 30, 2015
i worked in instrumentation/ automation department of Thatta cement plant, i gain useful experience from seniors, they tought me so many technical skills, i enjoyed a lot with my co worker while worker there every time, our Managment is so strong & co operative
Productive and happy workplace
SAP FICO Consultant (Current Employee), Hauppauge, NYJune 8, 2015
Pros: nice work environment for employees
Cons: commute
Festo corporation has a happy work environment. My day to day activities include working with business and management by providing business solution to SAP environment.
Good Platform to learn
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNApril 8, 2015
Understand about industrial Automation from Basic level.
Our Co-workers is a very good friends supporting lot and fun.
Improving troubleshooting skills..
Most enjoyable day is office party after completion our first project successfully.
Knowledge Gaining Experience
Production engineer, Maintenance of CNC Machines (Current Employee), puneAugust 16, 2014
Pros: tour allowances
Cons: no
Got lot of knowledge related to the field of CNC machines. Various areas like marketing, accounting and human resource areas are being exposed to new employee so additonal knowledge is also gained.
A very good management.
Basic ladder & logic Development & troubleshooting (Former Employee), JAMSHEDPURJuly 27, 2014
A very healthy and good work place.well mannered staffs.a well functioning machines.
PLC'S are well working and hydraulic machines and CNC machines are very smooth.
productive
trainee (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJune 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: -
management is good. the hardest part of job is to learn new thing.
IT Hardware/Network Support
Assistant Manager -Information Technology (Current Employee), Durgapur, WBMarch 9, 2014
To enhance my knowledge in Information Technology and automation with highly efficient workgroup, by utilizing my talent & Skills and aspire to crave my career.
Creative ideas are welcomed, scope for implementing ideas, friendly workculture
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Indore, MPFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: industrial visits and meetings at new locations, so got chance to visit many places.
Cons: strict in and out times
I did PCB designing initially, then I was asked to learn and develop android application for hardware control.

I learned time and task management,

I had great co workers, very knowledgeable, I learned a lot from them.

The hardest part was to work on an Analog circuit for Optical Laser switch without using CRO.

I enjoied a lot in making the Web page and developing android application.
Btech Electronics and communication engineering
automation engineer (Former Employee), automation engineerFebruary 8, 2014
To make positive contribution to any suitable job to your dynamic and well reputed organization in a position where my abilities, skills, decision making and communication skills will be appreciated and enhanced. Also to frame a career that allows me to be compatible in any competitive environment hence boosts up my technical & professional skillswith sincerity, dedication and smart work.
Academic and practical experience
Control & Automation Engineer (Former Employee), AleppoJanuary 29, 2014
Engineering center worked with Automation Projects as a systems integrators, Electrical Power Systems as a consultants, Trainers for Automation Courses, Preventing & Predictive & Corrective Maintenance Management for Industrial Establishments.
IAC has also reference for all competencies mentioned such as (Oil & gas, Oil Refineries, Pharmaceutical, Pulp & Paper, Carton Foods, Petrochemicals, Textiles, Water Pumping, Metals Forming, Machining Tools, Filling & Packaging, Cables, Screw Compressors and Power Station).
confusing and unorganized
Machine Builder (Former Employee), Rochester, MIJanuary 9, 2014
unsure of what needed to be done from day to day.
power struggles from management.
most co-workers were fine to work with.
dealing with management
A system integrator of ROCKWELL AUTOMATION
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Noida, UPAugust 19, 2013
Development and commissioning in process plant and their AMC.
My role over here involves PLC & SCADA software development activities.
Productive and increases soft skills
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee), Alexandria, EgyptMarch 25, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care
- Day work starts at 9 am to 5 pm.
- I gain extensive experience in Electrical Controls/ PLC and SCADA.
- Tasks are distributed by the team leader and managed by technical manager.
- The technical office does the design, while the field service stuff is responsible for installation, start-up and commissioning.
- During some working days, we enjoy free training sessions.
Creative and fun workpace
Automation Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, Mumbai, BangloreDecember 5, 2012
It is interesting to build circuits for real life applications.
lot more things to do in automation just need the good logic.
Working with co-workers as a good team is most valuable experience and building any application with tam is most loving part of the job
Industial Automation (I.A.C.).
Buyer (Former Employee), Carpinteria, CAOctober 21, 2012
Pros: i learned a lot and the people were really nice
Cons: small company
I worked at Industrial Automation for about three years. It was also a small family owned business, and this is the company where I first learned to be a Buyer,

It was difficult because financially they were having a hard time so it made Purchasing a challenge. I had a really good boss, and he basically tought me the basics of being a Buyer.

Unfortunately, they went out of business also.
Productive!
I need an exposure (Current Employee), Technical AssitantMay 27, 2012
Pros: free launch
Cons: healthcare
Exciting Company with good vision and a thought for excellence