This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated candidate to join a busy and dynamic finance team within this exciting global Fine Arts business. The candidate will need strong interpersonal skills as well as accuracy and the ability to meet deadlines. The successful candidate will also be able to confidently liaise with most people at all levels.
- Look after key accounts as directed
- Process & code invoices – approximately 50-100 invoices per day
- Entering invoices onto the Accounting system
- Running various Payment runs on a Weekly basis
- Paying Wires & Cheques on a Daily basis
- Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Checking invoices to making sure they have been authorised by the correct person
- Handling supplier queries promptly and efficiently
- Liaising with staff & management regarding supplier queries as well as the suppliers
- Maintenance of supplier information
- Opening new Supplier accounts
- Creating reports for Management and/or Suppliers
- Preparing Month End Reports
- Create Journals
- Processing the Direct Debits on a daily basis
- Filing and Archiving of invoices
What you will need to demonstrate:
- Someone who is articulate and friendly with a strong personality.
- An individual who can communicate well with various people on various levels.
- An individual who can work to deadlines every week & month.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good Numeracy & computer skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use their initiative and have the confidence to suggest improvements to current procedures.
- Be able to work well in a team and share workloads when needed
- Take on any ad hoc tasks when needed.
- Work longer hours when needed to complete deadlines.
- Good Excel skills
If you believe you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV through to us immediately