Logistics Coordinator, Full-time
Indochino is looking for an efficient and multi-tasking Logistics Coordinator to join our Operations Team. You will be the main touch-point for monitoring shipments from our Shanghai and Vancouver offices.
- Responsible for logistical planning and movement of all Traveling Tailor Event materials including PODS containers, fixtures, banners and other finished goods throughout North America (US and Canada)
- Negotiate, estimate and improve freight costs for the shipment of Traveling Tailor Event Materials and product shipments from our Shanghai Office
- Ensuring proper documentation for cross boarder movements
- Ensure all exported goods are correctly licensed and shipped on time
- Working directly with Customs Broker and monitoring their performance
- Completion, submission and follow-up on applications for export licenses
- Accurate preparation of delivery documents
- Liaise with shippers to ensure on-time delivery including correct documentation, customs procedures, excise conditions, international duties and taxes are properly forwarded in a timely manner
- Validating shipment data and duties for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes
- Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Transportation or Business Management
- 2-3 years experience in logistics or transportation preferably in the retail or manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office Suite programs
- Good understanding of import and export regulations
- Strong organizational & responsive problem solving skills
- Must be able to multitask and manage time in a constructive and efficient manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to take direction & constructive feedback well
- A desire to grow your skills, experience and responsibilities as we’re a rapidly growing company
- Fluency in Mandarin a bonus, but not required
Indochino is the leader in custom online menswear. Today, Indochino has grown to include 80 employees based in Vancouver, Canada and Shanghai, China. We have created beautifully customized apparel for thousands of men in 60 countries around the world. Our goal is to help men dress in stylish, custom fit suits and apparel at prices they can afford and in doing so shape a new and improved world of custom men's fashion.
The Perfect Fit.
If this is an ideal position for you, please reply your resume in PDF format with "Logistics Coordinator, [LAST NAME]" in the subject line.
Indeed - 13 months ago