Indigo Books & Music Employee Review

View all Indigo Books & Music reviews

Fun job while I went to college
CSR - Receiving (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 December 2012
I met some of my best friends to this day working here. We had a good time but I think anything I write here is moot as it will depend - probably 100% - on who your store manager is.

Yeah they shipped us way too much stuff every Christmas and we had 10' high piles of boxes to unpack, but we had fun.
Pros
fun
Cons
paid $9/hr

Other Indigo Books & Music Employee Reviews

Working at Indigo
Cashier on Duty (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC15 December 2017
The management was alright but our head manager would consistently micro manage and the pay was okay. The nice thing was that the other people who worked there were really cool. You can have a lot of hours if you'd like but they were strict on how little you could work. We also had some fun book releases that we had events for. One of the nice things was that you were acknowledged for your hard work.
Pros
Free books
Cons
Managers are alright
Best job I ever had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 December 2017
Great job, great bosses, cool colleagues; it's a great atmosphere to work in and anyone would be lucky to be employed by them. If you love books, it's a dream come true.