Indigo Books & Music Employee Review

View all Indigo Books & Music reviews

High-stress for a low-paying job.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 December 2012
I found Indigo to be a company only focused on making money - they put so much stress on the workers to sell, sell, sell. The only issue I had is that I would be stressed over a job where I got paid basically minimum wage and had no respect. It had nothing to do with the managers or my coworkers, but rather the corporate side of the business.

Other Indigo Books & Music Employee Reviews

Working at Indigo
Cashier on Duty (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC15 December 2017
The management was alright but our head manager would consistently micro manage and the pay was okay. The nice thing was that the other people who worked there were really cool. You can have a lot of hours if you'd like but they were strict on how little you could work. We also had some fun book releases that we had events for. One of the nice things was that you were acknowledged for your hard work.
Pros
Free books
Cons
Managers are alright
Best job I ever had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 December 2017
Great job, great bosses, cool colleagues; it's a great atmosphere to work in and anyone would be lucky to be employed by them. If you love books, it's a dream come true.