The Web Application Developer will be responsible for software development, meeting code deployments/delivery on a timely basis, ensuring that all processes such as technical design, coding and unit test standards are followed. The Web Application Developer will work as part of a larger team and will also be expected to coach and support junior developers as well as to provide client support when needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Strong JAVA, J2EE, EJB and WebSphere skills
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
- Understanding of waterfall, V-model and SDLC.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead and coordinate with onshore and offshore teams
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant education is preferred
- 5+ years middleware, integration architecture platform and SOA architecture experience.
- Experience with IBM WMQ, WESB, WAS, SOA concepts, Web services implementation, JAVA, J2EE, EJB, XSLT.
- Experience in the finance/banking industry.
- Experience working in a medium to large enterprise.
- Experience working in large project organizations.
- Experience managing small teams and chairing meetings.
OTHER DESIRED EXPERIENCE/ATTRIBUTES
- Must be willing to travel within North America on occasion.
- Immediate availability preferred.
What we offer to our employees
- Work with recognized world class processes and people
- Engagement on projects with large, well-known organizations in Canada within multiple industries
- Many opportunities for growth and development within the organization
- Full benefits package
- Multicultural, diverse work environment
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Please respond to this posting identifying the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Indeed - 5 months ago