Indigena Solutions is a First Nations owned and Accenture managed delivery center in Delta, BC that provides world class technology and business process services leveraging the best industry experience and innovative solutions. As an employee of Indigena Solutions working from our office in Delta, BC, you will be involved on projects with large, well-known organizations within Canada. You will acquire new skills and diversify your experience within multiple industries. You’ll work alongside skilled Indigena staff and experienced Indigena and Accenture Management who will provide mentorship around proven service delivery methodologies. In addition, we offer many opportunities for career growth and development as well as a good compensation package. Our strategy is to build careers for our people, establish long term relationships with our clients, and achieve service delivery and operational excellence in every aspect of our business. Our people are our most valuable resource in helping us achieve our goals and objectives. We are committed to building a skilled workforce.
The role we need you for…
At this time, we are seeking a Test Manager to join the company and help build a world class, best practice testing capability. The Test Manager will become part of the Indigena’s management team and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
The successful candidate will demonstrate key attributes of a strong leader - initiative, big picture thinking, strategic mindset, and be collaborative and proactive in his/her approach. The Test Manager will also contribute to the sales and solutioning of new projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing projects within the testing team. Acts as the point of contact or liaison to the master client for testing projects.
- Takes responsibility for all phases of testing and the management of the testing activities within a development project. Creates the test effort estimates, co-ordinates all testing tasks within the team, evaluates, maintains and improves testing roles and responsibilities within the product development life-cycle. Manages team compliance with existing measures for reporting testing efforts.
- Facilitates the development, implementation and adherence of testing standards with all stakeholders. Provides guidance on defining highly complex test strategies and plans for project teams.
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with team and client stakeholders. Co-operates with clients and senior staff as required in the development of the testing strategy to be employed for development projects.
- Conducts performance reviews, mentoring and career development discussions, evaluates and implements training needs for team. Approves the work of testers with an emphasis on maintaining workflow and quality standards.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of testing including Functional, Regression, Performance, Security, Penetration, Automation, and Usability.
- Experience working with Enterprise grade testing methodologies.
- In depth software quality assurance experience including proven management, supervisory, or leadership experience.
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Experience working within a matrix-style structure.
- Strong QA and Testing industry knowledge.
- Experience using standard testing tools, e.g. HP Quality Center, HP LoadRunner, HP QuickTest Professional, Selenium, Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
- Able to operate in both small to medium sized businesses and medium to large enterprise is preferred.
- Experience working according to established SDLC methodologies is required.
- Must be willing to travel within North America on occasion.
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Please respond to this post identifying the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Important!!! Please include the following information in the body of your email/electronic response.
- Reasonable salary range
- Whether or not you are legally entitled to work in Canada
We would like to thank all the candidates for spending time to apply for this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.