Indigena Solutions is a First Nations owned and Accenture managed delivery center in Delta, BC that provides world class technology and business process services leveraging the best industry experience and innovative solutions. As an employee of Indigena Solutions working from our office in Delta, BC, you will be involved on projects with large, well-known organizations within Canada. You will acquire new skills and diversify your experience within multiple industries. You’ll work alongside skilled Indigena staff and experienced Indigena and Accenture Management who will provide mentorship around proven service delivery methodologies. In addition, we offer many opportunities for career growth and development as well as a good compensation package. Our strategy is to build careers for our people, establish long term relationships with our clients, and achieve service delivery and operational excellence in every aspect of our business. Our people are our most valuable resource in helping us achieve our goals and objectives. We are committed to building a skilled workforce.
We are currently looking for Service Desk Agents to join our team. The Service Desk Agent is responsible for user deployment, service and support on hardware, application and platforms based on client and project requirements.
- Updates system documentation, operating procedures, instructions, manuals and other documentation.
- Provides guidance and assistance to junior level End User Support Representatives.
- Conducts client surveys to track customer satisfaction.
- Provides a Service Desk and troubleshooting service to clients experiencing a wide range of hardware, software and/or applications problems; logging problems and incidents to a tracking database.
- Analyzes and determines the operational status and cause of hardware and software problems; follows documented procedures to correct faults, resolve problems.
- Reviews and interprets installation/troubleshooting procedures.
- IT administrative support (e.g. directory, email, desktop etc.) and project support
- Install, configure, upgrade and support Personal Computers (desktops / laptops), printers, network, server and related peripherals
- Occasional travel may be required for project related deliverable
- Any other tasks assigned by management as per change management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 1 year of practical experience in a Help Desk or similar computer operational environment.
- Well-developed operating knowledge of common PC (Windows) operating system and software applications.
- Basic operating knowledge of network, PC hardware, data communication software, network and data communication hardware, and printers.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with and resolve client problems.
- Strong oral, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver targets.
- Ability to identify and diagnose a wide range of computer related problems.
- Ability to coordinate other resources to resolve problems.
- Ability to apply own knowledge and/or use diagnostic test software to assist correcting faults and operational problems.
- Ability to develop and conduct user level training and demonstrations for various systems.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy to a minimum of 50 wpm.
- Help Desk ticketing software (ITSM / Remedy)
- ITIL v3 Framework
- MS Windows server & desktop support
- MS Office and Outlook
- Windows, Mac OS & Linux
- VMware, imaging software, anti-virus, terminal services
- Knowledge of Exchange Server
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Management Solutions, SharePoint)
- Fluency in French or Spanish (compensation considerations are made for bilingual candidates)
- Ability and willingness to work early morning shifts starting at 6 AM from both Vancouver downtown and Delta office locations
- Own vehicle might be required
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Please respond to this post with your resume. Important!!! Please include the following information in the body of your email/electronic response.
- Reasonable salary range
- Whether or not you are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Please indicate if you can work early morning shifts
As a First Nations Delivery Centre, Indigena Solutions will strongly consider candidates of Aboriginal descent, please self-identify.
We would like to thank all the candidates for spending time to apply for this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indigena Solutions is a First Nations owned and Accenture managed delivery center in Delta, BC that provides world class technology and...