Indigena Solutions is a First Nations owned and Accenture managed delivery center in Delta, BC that provides world class technology and business process services leveraging the best industry experience and innovative solutions. As a permanent employee of Indigena Solutions, you will get to work on projects with large, well-known organizations in Canada within multiple industries acquiring new skills and diversifying your experience. You will get to work alongside experienced Accenture Personnel who can provide mentorship in proven service delivery methodologies. In addition, we offer many opportunities for growth and development as well as good compensation packages. Our strategy is to build long term relationship with our clients and achieve operational excellence in every aspect of our business. Recognizing that people are our most valuable resources in helping us achieve our goals and objectives, we are committed to building strong, forward-looking workforce.
We are currently looking for 3 experienced Service Desk Agents to join our team. Indigena Solutions Service Desk Agents are responsible for user deployment, service and support on hardware, application and platforms based on client and project requirements.
- Updates system documentation, operating procedures, instructions, manuals and other documentation.
- Provides guidance and assistance to junior level End User Support Representatives.
- Conducts client surveys to track customer satisfaction.
- Provides a Service Desk and troubleshooting service (in shift environment) to clients experiencing a wide range of hardware, software and/or applications problems; logging problems and incidents to a tracking database.
- Analyzes and determines the operational status and cause of hardware and software problems; follows documented procedures to correct faults, resolve problems.
- Reviews and interprets installation/troubleshooting procedures.
- IT administrative support (e.g. directory, email, desktop etc.) and project support
- Install, configure, upgrade and support Personal Computers (desktops / laptops), printers, network, server and related peripherals
- Occasional travel may be required for project related deliverable
- Any other tasks assigned by management as per change management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 1 year practical experience in a Help Desk or similar computer operational environment.
- Well-developed operating knowledge of common PC (Windows) operating system and software applications.
- Basic operating knowledge of network, PC hardware, data communication software, network and data communication hardware, and printers.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with and resolve client problems.
- Strong oral, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver targets.
- Ability to identify and diagnose a wide range of computer related problems.
- Ability to coordinate other resources to resolve problems.
- Ability to apply own knowledge and/or use diagnostic test software to assist correcting faults and operational problems.
- Ability to develop and conduct user level training and demonstrations for various systems.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy of 50 wpm recommended.
- Ability to work early morning shifts starting at 6 AM from both downtown Vancouver and Delta office locations (own vehicle might be required as public transit is not available from certain locations)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Helpdesk software (ITSM / Remedy)
- ITIL v3
- MS Windows server & desktop support
- MS Office and Outlook
- Help Desk ticketing system
- Windows, Mac OS & Linux
- SQL Server
- Basic understanding for Canadian Securities (Preferable)
- VMware, imaging software, anti-virus, Microsoft Access, Terminal Services
- Knowledge of Exchange Server
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Management Solutions, SharePoint)
- Call Tracking software
- Fluency in French or Spanish (bilingual candidates will be considered Senior Associates in determining compensation)
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Please respond to this post identifying the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Important!!! Please include the following information in the body of your email/electronic response.
- Reasonable salary range
- Whether or not you are legally entitled to work in Canada
We would like to thank all the candidates for spending time to apply for this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Indigena Solutions is a First Nations owned and Accenture managed delivery center in Delta, BC that provides world class technology and...