As a Sr. Creative Associate, you will provide daily leadership for two creative professionals in the creative services team and report to the responsible Manager. In this team leader role, the right candidate will primarily be focused on delivering desktop publishing, graphical design for publications and corporate communication for Indigena Solution's clients. However, this may also include providing similar services internally for the organization.
A core responsibility of the team leader is to proof-read and review the deliverables produced by the team, before submission to the client. The right candidate will therefore possess a strong focus on delivering to established standards and will have a well-developed attention to detail.
- Liaise with clients or internal departments to check on content, style and presentation.
- Plan the style of copy required and the frequency with which it will need updating.
- Manage and provide graphic design services including conceptualizing layout, design, and production of SharePoint and Publishing sites.
- Manage and provide support for web/micro site development for internal and external communications.
- Create schedules and agreements on deadlines.
- Produce new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner.
- Source images and artwork.
- Develop editorial policies, copyright, data protection and best practice.
Requests and Correspondence:
- Provide graphic design services.
- Conceptualize layout, design, and production of SharePoint and Publishing sites.
- Perform filing in accordance to established systems and procedures.
- Performs information management duties, including data entry, data maintenance, mail merges, and document uploads.
- Composes routine correspondence.
Office Supplies Management (relevant to Creative Services):
- Accepts and processes business supply orders.
- Sources, orders and evaluates business office supplies.
- Maintains office supply inventories.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Effective in using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Quark Express, and other creative/desktop publishing applications.
- Effective in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience creating MS Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience working in a customer service or administrative capacity supporting either internal or external customers.
- Advanced knowledge of standard office equipment and business communications systems (e.g. Photocopier, fax machine, telephone, voice mail etc.).
- Be able to follow style guidelines and client briefs.
- Have a broad understanding of copyright laws
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be able to undertake research using a variety of sources
- Be creative
- Be able to alter style of writing to reflect their audience.
- Be able to multitask and prioritize work schedules.
- Be able to simplify and explain complex issues and procedures.
- Be able to work on own or in a team.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Be thorough and precise in her/his work with a good attention to detail.
- Be able to use initiative
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Must undergo a criminal and credit check
- French language skills are an asset
- Be able to work early morning shifts starting at 5:30 AM
- Certification in graphic design and three years related creative/design experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Web Content Management Systems (WCMS) would be an asset.
What we offer to our employees:
- Work with recognized world class processes and people
- Engagement on projects with large, well-known organizations in Canada within multiple industries
- Many opportunities for growth within the organization
- Full benefits package
- Multicultural, diverse work environment.
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Please respond to this posting identifying the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Indigena Solutions is a First Nations owned and Accenture managed delivery center in Delta, BC that provides world class technology and...