Indigena Solutions is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join one of our Application Maintenance teams to provide service to a potential large Canadian client. The successful candidate will be part of a team that supports a wide range of applications both custom and off the shelf.
- Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of MS .NET-based applications
- Develop large scale .NET applications using C#, SQL and MS Visual Studio
- Design, develop and support applications with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer)
- Troubleshoot problems and maintain set of Commercial off the Shelf and Custom applications
- Drive design discussions and code review meetings
- Perform system configuration and write technical specifications
- Provide quality and accurate deliverables as per project plan
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
- Must have a strong command of the English language written and oral
- Strong client facing skills and ability to interface with client stakeholders
- Results oriented
- Willingness to travel occasionally within North America
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, SQL/T-SQL
- Minimum 1 year experience in backend software design using SQL Server 2008 or 2012 and stored procedures
- Experience with system configuration and ability to write technical specifications
- Performance tuning and debugging experience is an asset
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Please include the following information in the body of your email/electronic response.
- The Job you applying for
- Reasonable salary range
- Whether or not you are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Please indicate if you can work early morning shifts
As a First Nations Delivery Centre, Indigena Solutions will strongly consider candidates of Aboriginal descent, please self-identify.
We would like to thank all the candidates for spending time to apply for this position. Once this project is finalized, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indigena Solutions is a First Nations owned and Accenture managed delivery center in Delta, BC that provides world class technology and...