Indigena Solutions is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join one of our Application Maintenance teams to provide service to a potential large Canadian client. The successful candidate will be part of a team that supports a wide range of applications both custom and off the shelf.
- Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of MS .NET-based applications
- Develop large scale .NET applications using C#, SQL and MS Visual Studio
- Design, develop and support applications with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer)
- Troubleshoot problems and maintain set of Commercial off the Shelf and Custom applications
- Drive design discussions and code review meetings
- Perform system configuration and write technical specifications
- Provide quality and accurate deliverables as per project plan
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
- Must have a strong command of the English language written and oral
- Strong client facing skills and ability to interface with client stakeholders
- Results oriented
- Willingness to travel occasionally within North America
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, SQL/T-SQL
- Minimum 1 year experience in backend software design using SQL Server 2008 or 2012 and stored procedures
- Experience with system configuration and ability to write technical specifications
- Performance tuning and debugging experience is an asset
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Please include the following information in the body of your email/electronic response.
- The Job you applying for
- Reasonable salary range
- Whether or not you are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Please indicate if you can work early morning shifts
As a First Nations Delivery Centre, Indigena Solutions will strongly consider candidates of Aboriginal descent, please self-identify.
We would like to thank all the candidates for spending time to apply for this position. Once this project is finalized, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Indigena Solutions is a First Nations owned and Accenture managed delivery center in Delta, BC that provides world class technology and...