As a Java Developer, you will be involved in analyzing, designing, and developing reliable Java EE Applications. Being a part of our local delivery center, you will be exposed to different situations which will require you to provide immediate support and expert advice to our clients.
- Strong programming skills with Java 1.5 or Java 1.6
- Experience with AJAX Frameworks, Java Server Faces (JSF) , JavaBeans
- Experience with web service integration is preferred
- Strong skills with Apache Tomcat Application Server
- Familiar with Eclipse/ JBoss IDE
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience with use of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server) is preferred.
OTHER DESIRED EXPERIENCE/ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work well both an independently as a member of a team.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Organized, pro-active and self-directed; able to perform with minimal supervision
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Willing to travel within North America
- Immediate availability preferred
- Only candidates currently eligible to work in Canada need to apply
What we offer to our employees:
- Work with recognized world class processes and people
- Engagement on projects with large, well-known organizations in Canada within multiple industries
- Many opportunities for growth within the organization
- Full benefits package
- Multicultural, diverse work environment
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Please respond to this posting.