Indigena Solutions LP offers career-oriented employment to Aboriginal people and other Canadian residents who are eager to join a high-performing team dedicated to world-class client IT service. Our strategy is to build long term relationships with our clients and achieve operational excellence in every aspect of our high-tech business. Recognizing that people are our most valuable resource in helping us achieve our goals and objectives, we are committed to building a strong, forward-looking workforce.
Indigena Solutions LP is in the process of establishing a ‘Talent Pool’ of qualified candidates in order to respond quickly to opportunities. If you are interested in being considered for a role with Indigena Solutions and are willing to be included in are ‘Talent Pool’, we look forward to receiving your resume.
We are currently looking for well-qualified and experienced Customer Support Agent candidates to be considered for our Customer Support Agent ‘Talent Pool’. The qualified candidate will provide Customer support for variety projects and engagements.
The Customer Support Agent (CSA) serves customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests and by maintaining digital and paper-based information.
As part of our Business Process Services team, the CSA must be able to insert, update and maintain accurate data utilizing provided software applications, including but not limited to service desk ticketing systems.
CSA job responsibilities include a range of tasks that may vary from time to time, including all of the following in greater or lesser degree:
- Answering incoming calls, photocopying, sending and receiving mail and packages, maintaining basic office equipment and office supplies, processing and managing customer requests and acting as a back-up and vacation relief for other administrative support staff.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Performing information management duties, including recording meeting minutes, producing reports, performing data entry, performing data maintenance, performing mail merges and uploading documents.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems within job scope.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
- Seeking opportunities to add value to assigned tasks.
- Processing travel, workspace and meeting room requests and supporting associated services (catering, room set-up, supplies etc.).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have 1 year of general work experience
- Data Entry Skills, typing speed (40wpm) with accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Listening, Phone Skills, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
- Minimum Grade 12 with certification in office administration and one year related office administration experience or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office including MS Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to learn and adhere to task work instructions as well as process and procedure
- Understanding of customer service quality standards and measurement
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, e.g. composing general correspondence and typing business correspondence.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive data at all times
- Results oriented, with the ability to work collaboratively in a project-team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Ability to anticipate, recognize and resolve issues related to own service scope
- Experience working in a customer service or reception capacity supporting either internal or external customers.
- Experience using standard office equipment and business communications systems (e.g. Photocopier, fax machine, telephone, voice mail etc.).
- Shift Requirements: Possible 24/7. Early shifts are guaranteed, so transportation to the office when public transportation is not available.
- Strong English. Bilingual and trilingual candidates preferred (French and Spanish)
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to become a part of the diverse and rapidly growing team of technology professionals, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Important!!! Please include the following information in the body of your email/electronic response.
- Reasonable salary range
- Whether or not you are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Please indicate if you can work early morning shifts
As a First Nations Delivery Centre, Indigena Solutions will strongly consider candidates of Aboriginal descent, please self-identify.
We would like to thank all the candidates for spending time to apply for this position. Once this project is finalized, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.