INDIA RAINBOW COMMUNITY SERVICES OF PEEL

INDIA RAINBOW COMMUNITY SERVICES OF PEEL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lots to learn, laughter is the key!
Lead Coordinator (Current Employee), Peel, ONJuly 27, 2012
At my current position I am the Lead Coordinator, which means I am accountable for organizing and planning how the day will look. As I go I make sure the health and safety has been conducted and then using my morning minutes format I assign staff, students and volunteers to duties for the day. Through out the day my responsibility is to ensure client – more... safety and most importantly the quality of care provided to the clients.
The most important aspect that I have learnt is to empower and motivate my team members, which really helps when serving our clients.
I am very fortunate to work at such an amazing organization. My supervisor is nothing but encouraging and empowering to keep excelling.
My co-workers are some of the best comedians. We know how to work hard and laugh harder. Everyone is extremely compromising and very understanding which makes it very easy to work with them
The hardest part about the job is always coming up with new and creative ideas to keep the clients engaged. But, almost every event that is planned something new is always incorporated.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to make people happy and when they leave the centre they have a smile on their face. – less