INDIA RAINBOW COMMUNITY SERVICES OF PEEL Employee Reviews

Program Lead (Former Employee) –  Peel, ON3 May 2017
I have worked with seniors for 11 years and i loved my job,i have a passion to help seniors with disabilities and cognitive impairment.I liked working at India Rainbow and gained a lot of experience an skills in dealing with frail,elderly seniors.
Fun place to work
Activity Assistant (Placement) (Former Employee) –  Peel, ON7 February 2017
I have learned on how to interact with one on one with seniors with different level of dementia or Alzheimer.

Got experience working with multicultural residents in the program
Productive frendly environment to help build careers
Administrative Asst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 June 2016
Enjoy working here as the work culture is very friendly and innovative with challenging roles, duties and responsibilities
good for learning new skills.
Activity co ordinator (Former Employee) –  Peel, ON12 June 2014
no job options as they just hire people from Hindus or Sikh community which is very unfortunate for volunteers who belongs to other communities.
Fun Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Volunteer) (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ENG4 May 2014
Volunteering and good place to work . Learned many things working and helping adults and the organisation
Very Fun
Child Care Assistant (Voluntary) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 June 2013
Learned a lot from this and hope to volunteer with them again.
Pros
Cooperating Superiors
Cons
Slow work
Lots to learn, laughter is the key!
Lead Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Peel, ON27 July 2012
At my current position I am the Lead Coordinator, which means I am accountable for organizing and planning how the day will look. As I go I make sure the health and safety has been conducted and then using my morning minutes format I assign staff, students and volunteers to duties for the day. Through out the day my responsibility is to ensure client safety and most importantly the quality of care provided to the clients.
The most important aspect that I have learnt is to empower and motivate my team members, which really helps when serving our clients.
I am very fortunate to work at such an amazing organization. My supervisor is nothing but encouraging and empowering to keep excelling.
My co-workers are some of the best comedians. We know how to work hard and laugh harder. Everyone is extremely compromising and very understanding which makes it very easy to work with them
The hardest part about the job is always coming up with new and creative ideas to keep the clients engaged. But, almost every event that is planned something new is always incorporated.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to make people happy and when they leave the centre they have a smile on their face.