Inside sales team mates are the backbone of the ISC distribution network. As a first point of contact for our customers you will be responsible for building & strengthening customer relationships and providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for a committed individual who is ready to work hard, follow procedures and be part of a results driven team!
Responsibilities and Job Duties include:
- Order entry and expediting, stock & price inquiries, provide quotations, technical support
- Maintain existing accounts and build/strengthen customer relationships
- Communicate with in-house accounts to generate new business during non-peak times
- Participate in customer functions, trade shows and industry events
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and providing prompt, professional conflict resolution
- Participation in on-call rotation mandatory
Requirements for Success:
- Two years experience in the HVAC-R industry with strong product knowledge
- Ability to up-sell and source out information for customers
- Minimum Grade 12 education (or equivalence)
- Ability to work well in and support a team based environment
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with a desire to learn
- Reliable, punctual
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, Wellness Program, Education Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
ISC is an HVAC-R Wholesale Supplier providing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration products for the Commercial and Residential markets. Our Calgary location is a busy customer-service driven facility that provides sales and technical support to our customers.
ISC recognizes that people are the foundation of our success. We recruit and retain highly qualified and motivated individuals. We create an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and reward for performance by giving the opportunity to share in the businesses’ success through our profit-sharing program. ISC understands the importance of training and recognition and we have a strong belief and long-standing practice of training and promoting team mates from within.
To learn more about ISC visit: www.isc.tv