Independent Energy Solutions Corp. is a company dedicated to pushing the envelope on today’s technology to become a world class problem solver. Our focus is not only to provide solutions to problems, but to do it in a way that will reduce the impact on the environment, while exceeding safety standards. With over 35years experience in gas detection and solar powered monitoring, our technology has been deployed around the world and has become a trusted name in the Oil and Gas Industry.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge/experience in:
- Telecommunication systems
- Satellite systems
- date communication equipment
- Radio communication equipment
- Programmable controller devices
- Electronic testing
- Industrial processes
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and test electrical/electronic equipment
- Prepare working drawings
- Install, maintain and service equipment.
- Assist in inspecting, testing and adjusting components
- Operate electronic equipment.
- Operate computer-assisted design systems
- Operate computer-assisted design systems.
- Estimate costs and materials
- Conduct research and development
- Procure parts and maintain inventory.
- Identify and correct hardware failures, software discrepancies and programming problems
- Service and repair complex equipment and systems.
- Manage projects as assigned
- College or Technologist Diploma
- 2 yrs industry experience in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Sound knowledge of industrial codes and standards
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to speak and write fluent English