Media Resources is a dynamic, growing organization focused on delivering an integrated set of products and services to the sign industry. As part of this mandate Media Resources manufactures digital LED displays of all sizes, has sign installation services, and prints large format digital printing for customers across Canada, the United States and South America.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as Electrical & Metal Assembler for our Oakville facility. The successful candidate will be working in a fast paced environment reporting to a member of the management committee.
The Key Responsibilities are:
- Assemble sign boxes
- Wire sign boxes
- Putting power supplies in wire boxes
- Putting LED modules into sign boxes
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- Able to read technical drawings is an asset
- Must have transportation
- Must be able to work extra hours when needed
- Good with hand and power tools
- Metal work and electrical experience is required
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must have own Personal Protective Equipment- safety boots
- Fall arrest training an asset
- Scissor lift training an asset
This is a full-time position with an hourly wage of $14-15. If you feel you would be a great fit for this position please submit your resume by responding to this posting.
We appreciate all applicants who submit a resume, however please note that only the applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.