InComm

InComm Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive relaxing place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2014
Pros: no micro management
Cons: healthcare
The company was a great place to work please see resume for duties.
fast paced workplace, minimum career opputunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 1, 2014
Great coworkers,management was very poor. Strict high security,the job itself was not hard at all,
It WAS a good place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 31, 2014
Pros: paid time off, health/vision/dental benefits
Cons: hostile work environment, extreme micro management
When I started there in 2010, it was great place to work. But behind closed doors, its a different story. This place feels more like a prison now with management hounding you every 5 mins.
Productive call center environment
Customer Service Lead (Current Employee), Jacksonville FLFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: team work and oppurtunitiesto expand
Cons: high turnover
A typical day at work for Incomm begins with greeting my team members. I am fortunate to work with some bright, energetic customer service representatives. Through the course of the day I take calls from reps around the call center asking questions and escalating calls as required. In between calls there are reports to complete and emails to read to – more... stay current on issues around the company. Multitasking is a necessary skill.

This job and this company expanded my knowledge base of financial tools and institutions, pre-paid cards.

The employees who work at Incomm are largely dedicated, intelligent and resourceful. It is a pleasure to work with them.

The hardest part of this job is telling a customer the issue is one another department must resolve. I do everything possible to communicate the customers need and urgency to the other department and provide any assistance possible to keep the resolution moving when the decision is simply not mine to make.

The most enjoyable part of this job is telling customers their card is now working, and seeing reps on my team exceed company standards generating their own success stories and moving up to new positions where possible. – less
Productive friendly work environment
Lead R (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: this company is in a growing industry
Cons: 24 / 7 hours can be a challenge

The most enjoyable part of this job is telling customers their card is now working, and seeing reps on my team exceed company standards generating their own success stories. – less
Productive call center environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), JacksonvilleJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: teamwork and productivity
Cons: lack of support, many transitions and product changes
Incomm is a one call resolution call center focused on taking inbound calls and responding to customers needs. The primary products serviced are Visa debit accounts and telecommunication prepaid cards. I learned to resolve customer issues regarding tolerance levels and how to avoid potential holds. I learned to complete dispute resolutions, fraud prevention – more... reports, and refund requests. The hardest part of the job was identifying fraudulent attempts including phishing and various scam activities. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as team and cooperating with coworkers. – less
Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Analyst (Intern) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2014
Collect logs, pin card redemptions, write test cases for projects and do regression testing.
great company and great people to work with
IT management, Intern (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2013
very professional environment with great people. I like this place because everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable
LOW MORALE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 11, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: no appreciation
NOT A HEALTHY, RESPECTFUL, OR PROFESSIONAL WORK PLACE. LACK OF APPRECIATION FROM INCOMM STAFF.
A company , I would work all over again for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Murray, UTNovember 4, 2013
Pros: easy going co-workers, comfortable work environment
Cons: extremely fast paced, you need to be used to it.
Our days at work were summarized in one little sentence " work hard, play hard"
we loved to have fun and to joke around, but at the same time, we made sure things got done, we had the best balance between being serious and not take ourselves too seriously.
We were a driven team that reached very ambitious results all day and every day .
Fun job as a part-time extra pay
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Somerset, KYSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: meeting new people daily.
Cons: no benefits as an independent contractor
InComm works with several stores on setting merchandise that in which they pay for the space in the store to sell their items.
Nursing Home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), jacksonville floridaSeptember 24, 2013
Helped the elderly get up and dressed and feed. Also played games and interacted with them.
Very good place to sharpen your customer service skills
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 30, 2013
Pros: good managers to work with
Cons: they do not compensate for the amount of work that you do
I have learned to work with multiple systems to give the most effective answer to the customer that I possibly can. My typical day consists of many calls in the que and trying to answer the customers questions, whether it is a balance inquiry or loading a telephone card, I do my best to answer them efficiently as well as effectively in a timely manner. – more... I learned from management how to de-escalate a customer so that the management is not loaded up with escalation calls and they helped me to sharpen my skills with multi-tasking and toggling from different screens. I am a people person so I enjoy my co-workers and I help anyone that may be stuck on a problem to stop them from escalating a call. – less
Very fun place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2013
Pros: my team and co workers very family oriented
Cons: health breaks deducting time away from our pay
A typical day at work consist of answering phone calls from customers regarding their gift cards , providing credits accounts back their fees and releasing pre authorized holds . The hardest thing about the job was telling customer that certain holds will have to hold for 7 days or just dealing with irate and sometimes rude customers.
GOOD PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 5, 2013
*HOURS VARY DUE TO CALL CENTER 24 HOURS
*VANILLA VISA PRODUCTS
*PROFESSIONAL MGMT
*PROFESSIONAL WORKERS
Productive and laughable area with allot of culture.
IT PC Helpdesk Intern (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaMay 26, 2013
Incomm is really great company to work in. On a day by day I work on my laptop learning more for the company, set up new hire desks, work with employees with-in and out of state of the company. My co-workers are all helpful people that want to see me succeed. The hardest part of the day is when the department goes flat because no one has an issue with – more... the PC or laptop or phone. The most enjoyable part is walking into work knowing that I will have a great day. – less
your average call center environment
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2013
Pros: good pay, job was lax
Cons: high turnover
Job wasn't too stressful, some room for growth and management works hard for you. High turnover rate.
Growing Company
Project Management Intern (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2013
The company has a very relaxed atmosphere where the employees are happy to be at work.
InComm has potential
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2013
Pros: free gym, volunteer opportunities, great location, great building
Cons: lack of process
InComm offers a great location with a full service gym for employees. They are involved in the community and offer several opportunities for employees to volunteer.

What they lack is process. The company is so successful it seems like they are moving too fast to slow down and focus on process and employee satisfaction.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2013
Ability to build strong rapport with personnel, customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity. Areas of expertise include preparing sales contracts, processing orders, and maintaining positive customer relations. Enhance knowledge and skills through continuing education opportunities.

1 2 3

About InComm

DataWave Systems makes the point. Point-of-sale, that is. The company sells prepaid long-distance and cellular phone cards, as – Read more

InComm Photos