InComm

InComm Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Workplace with a balance
Project Coordinator - Operations (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 12, 2012
Pros: quarterly events that are company paid, new office
Cons: higher salary geared towards account management, advancement lacking
Although I feel as if they need more opportunities in Canada for advancement, and better salary for everyone, it's still a good company to work for. With an open concept office, meant for better communication amongst colleagues, they provide an internal university targeted towards your career, and a work/ life balance that is fantastic.
working on solving user's computer issues
Desktop support Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers and other departments on resolving user's technical issues.
Great Learning experience.
Network Operations Center / IT Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaAugust 10, 2014
Pros: you will learn a lot.
Cons: no lunch breaks. not much room for advancement.
Great Learning experience for first timers entering the field. Not much room for moving up.
fun place to work. very clean job site. fast paced.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 8, 2014
Pros: free coffee and tea water and ice
Cons: one minute late you were penalized
answering multi-lined phones. assist with any questions that the customer had about the product at hand. The hardest part of the job was to explain why the card wasn't working and how to make .The hardest part of the job was explaining our perks of the card and the disadvantages of the card. The most enjoyable part was the hour lunch. You can get a – more... lot done in that hour. – less
Supervisor was very good at keeping everything in line and making sure everyone was focused on the task at hand.
E-Card Reader Programmer (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free keurig coffee
Cons: pay was a bit low
I appreciated how strict our supervisor was because it eliminated any unnecessary drama you often find in work places. So everyone was able to stay concentrated because they knew there was no tolerance for anything but focusing on the completion of our projects.
Leaders in the prepaid industry
Product Manager, Cashtie and Infinite Aisle (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: leaders in the prepaid business
Everyday is never the same and always something to learn. I have learned a great deal about the prepaid industry and the future of where it will go. Management is good and very knowledgeable about their area. I enjoy developing and vetting out new product ideas and moving them to market.
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2014
Pros: fun job interesting
Cons: no weekends off
A Typical day at the office would be fast past answering customer concerns about there prepaid debit cards. I learned a lot about prepaid cards and how they work. Management for the most part was okay. The coworker I worked with were awesome they knew their stuff and that made it enjoyable to work with a very knowledgeable team. The hardest part of – more... the job would probably be going to lunch since it was located in a very populated area but the most enjoyable would be the satisfaction of helping someone via phone when they had issues making a purchase. – less
Faced paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 17, 2014
Pros: overtime available, lockers for personal items
Cons: short breaks, seasonal employment
A typical day at work would consist of arriving early to place my personal items in my locker as they were not allowed on the call center floor. I would then log in to the computer system and open all applications relevant to my job duties for taking calls from customers and assisting with questions or issues with their accounts.

Working at Incomm, – more... I learned how to multi-task in a quicker manner, how to resolve issues and defuse customer escalations.

The supervisors were scarce so it was challenging at times to deal with supervisor-involved situations for customers.

The call center was filled with supportive co-workers willing to assist fellow co-workers within company guidelines.

The hardest part of the job would be a lack of communication of procedures that took affect or changed when trying to resolve customer issues that we were not notified about.

The most enjoyable part of the job was ending a call with positive results for an unsatisfied customer. – less
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table.
Front End UI Developer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2014
I Learned new things. The co-worker were so helpful. And the hardest part of job is to finish big Project in time and enjoyable part of the job is getting very good experiance.
comfortable and quiet work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2014
incomm is a good company and has good employees. its a comfortable quiet enviroment
InComm Sucks
Senior IT Director (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2014
Pros: the lack of communication from leadership, makes for tons of idle time, and no one is really watching you.
Cons: the lack of communication from leadership, makes for tons of idle time, whatever task is assigned, is already past due.
My review is focused on InComm's IT and the departments that interact with IT. There's nothing typical about working at InComm. One day can be busy and productive and the next day will be a 180 degree turnaround that sucks the life right out of you. InComm's biggest problem is a lack of strategic initiative and direction. IT is the life's blood of InComm, – more... yet IT is under-invested, so poorly managed that it's laughable and there is no end in sight. I began to wonder if it was managed that way on purpose so the highest levels of management could wring money out of it until it collapsed. No one, and I mean NOT ONE VP in IT supports best practices. Insane amounts of money are spent purchasing enterprise software applications, but NO MONEY is available for setup, training, etc... Results are products that instantly get labeled as junk, then the app is abandoned. Best part, is the VP that lead the initiative blames everyone else as they dance in the direction of another "project". Rinse and repeat, over and over and over... Bonuses are paid to Director levels and higher. A company that processes prepaid product transactions that WILL NOT give a single employee a gift card during the holidays!?!? Unbelievable right? Bizarre at best and tragically true. Executive leadership is simply stated, out of touch with reality and they don't bother to talk about their plans for their areas. Results are employees that are blindsided with projects, half-baked initiatives, fix-it yesterday and layoffs that seemingly pop up out of nowhere. Sad part is those who don't lose their jobs, think they're somehow protected. Silly thinking you're protected employee, the laid off employees left work behind - guess where it's going? Bingo! to you, now get it done yesterday and don't complain about how you don't know how to do it... – less
Work Place
Customer Service Internal and External (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2014
Very nice and friendly. I was the top processor and keyd over 300 invoices a week.
Great coworkers.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 11, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: the racist comments from customers, high turn over for managers and customer service representatives.
I enjoy the customers and my coworkers.
The worst part is being called racial names.
This is my opinion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2014
Pros: it pays the bills
Cons: better job out there
Not a professional environment and management is not the best fit This is just my opinion very stressful.
Productive relaxing place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2014
Pros: no micro management
Cons: healthcare
The company was a great place to work please see resume for duties.
fast paced workplace, minimum career opputunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 1, 2014
Great coworkers,management was very poor. Strict high security,the job itself was not hard at all,
It WAS a good place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 31, 2014
Pros: paid time off, health/vision/dental benefits
Cons: hostile work environment, extreme micro management
When I started there in 2010, it was great place to work. But behind closed doors, its a different story. This place feels more like a prison now with management hounding you every 5 mins.
Productive call center environment
Customer Service Lead (Current Employee), Jacksonville FLFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: team work and oppurtunitiesto expand
Cons: high turnover
A typical day at work for Incomm begins with greeting my team members. I am fortunate to work with some bright, energetic customer service representatives. Through the course of the day I take calls from reps around the call center asking questions and escalating calls as required. In between calls there are reports to complete and emails to read to – more... stay current on issues around the company. Multitasking is a necessary skill.

This job and this company expanded my knowledge base of financial tools and institutions, pre-paid cards.

The employees who work at Incomm are largely dedicated, intelligent and resourceful. It is a pleasure to work with them.

The hardest part of this job is telling a customer the issue is one another department must resolve. I do everything possible to communicate the customers need and urgency to the other department and provide any assistance possible to keep the resolution moving when the decision is simply not mine to make.

The most enjoyable part of this job is telling customers their card is now working, and seeing reps on my team exceed company standards generating their own success stories and moving up to new positions where possible. – less
Productive friendly work environment
Lead R (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: this company is in a growing industry
Cons: 24 / 7 hours can be a challenge

The most enjoyable part of this job is telling customers their card is now working, and seeing reps on my team exceed company standards generating their own success stories. – less
Productive call center environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), JacksonvilleJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: teamwork and productivity
Cons: lack of support, many transitions and product changes
Incomm is a one call resolution call center focused on taking inbound calls and responding to customers needs. The primary products serviced are Visa debit accounts and telecommunication prepaid cards. I learned to resolve customer issues regarding tolerance levels and how to avoid potential holds. I learned to complete dispute resolutions, fraud prevention – more... reports, and refund requests. The hardest part of the job was identifying fraudulent attempts including phishing and various scam activities. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as team and cooperating with coworkers. – less

1 2 3

About InComm

DataWave Systems makes the point. Point-of-sale, that is. The company sells prepaid long-distance and cellular phone cards, as – Read more

InComm Photos