We are hiring a full time software developer at our Ottawa offices. We are looking for solid coders who can deliver to client requirements, we'll also give priority to people with a background in (or interest in) computer vision / image processing. If you are self-motivated and enjoy solving complex problems, then you will enjoy working with us.
Incogna is an Ottawa-based startup that solves real world computer vision problems. Our clients have big data image problems and we build production quality solutions. Our technology is used in a variety of production environments ranging from content based image retrieval to customized analysis of imagery data (supporting a variety of sensors).
As a software developer at Incogna, you'll use the latest technologies to help the automation of computer vision processes. You'll be responsible for delivering expertly designed, tested, debugged solutions that help organizations improve their automation outcomes. At Incogna, you'll be able to see the direct impact that your work has on the solutions we build.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be a solid software developer (C++/Java experience).
- Like to tweak code to get optimal performance, stability and usability.
- Have (or can gain) a working knowledge of OpenCV or other computer vision libraries.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and adapt accordingly.
- Is comfortable multitasking, from designing to coding, from DB work to to documentation and testing.
- Have experience building database driven applications.
- Have a strong knowledge of algorithms, linear algebra, image processing, computer vision, rendering, 3D, etc.
- GPU development experience would be a strong asset (OpenCL, GLSL, etc).