Inco Services Inc. located at 3550 Francis Circle Alpharetta Georgia, USA 30004, is a specialty construction company principally serving industrial customers in the electric power, pulp and paper, wood products, chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food processing, aluminum recycling, cryogenics, and related heavy industries. Inco is the assembly contractor for ASME Section VIII designed proprietary vessels.
Site Field Engineer Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 + years experience as a Field Engineer on projects involving the assembly, welding, and erection of ASME Section VIII designed and fabricated vessels manufactured from various materials including Solid Monel 400 plate materials , Monel 400 clad plate materials with a carbon steel backing, and carbon steel plate materials.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Field Engineer must possess specialized knowledge and intensive experience with contracts dealing with field assembly and erection of ASME Section VIII designed pressure vessels, which includes materials of construction, assembly, welding requirements, finish, and in process inspections;
- Knowledgeable in the use of optical levels, theodolites and laser.
- Assist with the supervision of construction activities;
- Receiving and providing inspection of materials, supplies, and equipment shipped to the site;
- Completing material and receiving reports to document the shipments of materials, equipment and tools;
- Identify and investigat problems in the field;
- Working with the Site Manager to ensure all documents, drawings, specifications and transmittals are up to date and current;
- Assisting the Site Manager with updating field progress;
- Assisting the Site Manager to update the project schedule using the Primavera P6 software package;
- Working with the QA/QC manager to help in verification of the field quality;
- Working with the Site Superintendent and assembling crew to perform dimensional layouts and checks;
- Assisting with the on-site coordination with subcontractors; and
- Assisting the Site Project Manager and Superintendent with the submittal of daily, weekly, or monthly reports to Veolia and the customer/owner.
Length of Employment: up to one year (project based)
Wage Rate: $35.05 / hour