INC Research

INC Research Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Communication Culture
Clinical Research Nurse (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 6, 2013
Pros: cheap coffee
Cons: poor subject recruiting
Communication and feedback is appreciated by staff, excellent feedback loop from management. Commendable culture of free flowing information.
Positive Environment
Medical Laboratory Technician Intern (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 5, 2013
Pros: enjoyable events planned for all staff to participate together as a team.
Cons: distance of place of work.
I usually manage the assessment screening deptment where I would conduct reception duties including ensuring appropriate and timely flow of subjects. Followed by performing safety related testing and assessments including vital signs, electrocardiogram, and safety blood work as per protocol. I learned clinical activities as per delegation by the clinical study team in relation to study protocol, working practices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and relevant regulatory guidelines. Most enjoyable part of my job is ensuring appropriate level of customer service. My co-workers are easy to approach and we all communicate effectively to both subjects and study teams. The most hardest part of my job would be managing the flow of multiple monitoring and enforcing subject’s compliance to protocol restrictions and specific study requirements.

About INC Research

INC Research is not fazed by the four phases a new drug has to go through to get from idea stage to commericial adoption. The – Read more