InSync Systems is a boutique systems integrator that works closely with small to large corporate clients to bring them IT solutions specific to their business needs, whether it is expert contract personnel, formal augmentation outsourcing or assisting in strengthening their own IT departments with the best people in the industry.
We have a long-term contract opportunity for a Solution Architect with Enterprise Architecture experience in Calgary, AB.
The role of the Senior Solution Architect is to oversee and guide the development of consistent application and technical architectures that conform to enterprise architectural standards and roadmaps for multiple projects in a particular program or business domain. This role is pivotal in delivering and maintaining solution architectures that best suits business and non-functional requirements.
- Develop an application solution architecture that accurately translates business requirements to technology and ensures the design will meet business requirements throughout the lifecycle of a change
- Understand requirements as it relates to the project initiative and how a defined set of projects are organised to deliver those requirements.
- Provide solution architecture consultation and guidance to Project Managers in various project phases.
- Identify and evaluate project risks and participate in defining mitigation and control activities.
- Develop and maintain overall solution architecture. Integrate project solution architectures into the as-is program solution landscape/architecture for future baseline reference.
- Serve as Technical Lead for vendor delivered project initiatives on their program. Quarter-back review of technical artefacts delivered by the vendor to the client, leading review of these artefacts.
- Conduct continuous improvement analysis on existing application and infrastructure technology and its ability to support the business requirements, and feedback to Enterprise Architecture and/or work intake processes.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices
- Primary point of contact and liaison for vendor technical lead and for addressing vendor technical questions/needs/proposals.
- Consider the whole architecture when doing work on a project and know how the work affects the rest of the company architecture.
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience in Oil & Gas
- Experience providing technical leadership
- Experience with several architecture, design and re-engineering efforts in an integrated solution environment
- Experience using several integration technologies
- Able to step back and see “the whole picture”
- Strong people skills and experience in interacting and communicating with different type of stakeholders
YOU MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA.
For this role you also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You have the proven ability to provide service, develop consensus and successfully manage relationships. And most of all, you are a team-player known for your positive, “can-do” attitude and customer-focused approach!
We encourage you to create a personal profile with us, to get priority consideration for any opportunities that will excite you!
Be sure to create your personal profile today!