Location: Greater Toronto Area
Work Type: Contract (3 – 6 months)
We are seeking a CAD Designer who will be responsible for developing detailed engineering drawings for the natural gas industry. The ideal candidate will work in a support role with a Lead Project Engineer.
- As-Build markup, creation of and modifications to electrical, telemetry and mechanical assembly drawings
- Using Autocad 2010 and Cadworx 2012 Plant 3D design software
- Generating Piping Isometric drawings
- Generating P&ID flow diagrams from standard templates
- Producing detailed design drawings of construction and auxiliary drawings and materials lists for the engineering and construction functions
Experience: 3 – 5 years of Mechanical Design related experience, preferably in the Energy/Utility sector
Qualifications: Diploma/Degree in related field from an accredited technical institute
- Experience with AutoCAD Release 2010 or greater
- CadWorx Plant Pro piping design software is required
- Ability to create CadWorx macros
- Proficient with CadWorx drawing interchange formats and list exports
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills
- A results-oriented attitude with solid analytical, critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate the project schedules
- Must be willing to commute to the client site as needed within the GTA
- Must be a Canadian resident or have a valid work permit
InQvis is a specialized consulting firm, providing business and technology consulting services to clients in the Energy and Utility industry. We are rapidly expanding our business and are looking to hire talented professionals that can learn and grow rapidly with our business.
InQvis is a specialised consulting firm, providing business and technology consulting services to clients in the Energy and Utility...