- minimum of Bachelor's degree
- minimum of 1 year experience as an employment counsellor or case manager working with clients with multiple barriers to employment
- eligible for certification as RRP, CCRC, or equivalent
- knowledge and experience assisting persons with barriers to employment to identify viable employment options and providing them with appropriate support to achieve their goals.
- excellent written and oral communication skills,
- excellent computer skills,
Job duties include case management, vocational assessment and counselling, referral to appropriate agencies and services in the community, Excellent knowledge of local labour market is required.
Indeed - 23 months ago
InFocus Rehab is a small, local Victoria company providing a range of services to persons with disabilities to find and keep satisfying paid...