Are you looking for an exciting summer work opportunity? Do you have past promotional experience? If you answered 'Yes' to both of these questions, Influence Marketing has an opportunity for you!
Influence Marketing is one of North America’s leading Experiential Marketing organizations, committed to delivering highly professional, innovative and memorable brand experiences to target consumers wherever they may play, shop, work or live!
Who are You?
You’re an energetic, outgoing individual, who knows that the best times are the ones that just happen! You're at least 19 years of age, have a valid driver's license and can spend the summer helping people kick back and enjoy the moment with some of the best adult beverage brands!
We are looking for beverage and alcohol experienced Brand Ambassador’s to become a part of our On-Premise and Street Sampling Teams this summer for the following brands:
As a Palm Bay “Palmbassador” you will showcase the variety of flavours of the popular mixed vodka beverage and represent the brand as it takes over Canada this summer!
As a rep for Cayman Jack Spiced Rum mixed beverages, you will be introducing Canadians to a tropical line up of premium mixed drinks.
Mike’s Hard Lemonade
Our Mike’s Hard Lemonade Ambassadors are going to become the face of one of the most popular adult beverages in Canada with this Canadian Original. Showcasing the new flavorful additions to the Mike’s Hard family will be a priority!
- Generating excitement for the brand through on-premise sampling events, retail samplings and through street sampling activations
- Encouraging trial and purchase of brand’s products
- Setting up and tearing down sampling stations
- Communicating product information to consumers
- Interacting with consumers through giveaways and sampling
- Be a catalyst for fun, post-worthy moments
- Capture share-worthy moments on a daily basis from on-premise activations and during down time
- Report on a daily basis the successes and failures from sampling events, sampling quantities, giveaways handed out, budget spent etc.
- Provide ongoing feedback and ideas on how to optimize on-premise and retail activations
- Must have previous experience as a Brand Ambassador in the beverage alcohol industry
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have Provincially recognized alcohol serving certification
If this sounds like something you'd be up for, dust off that resume and send it to Breanna Stevens, Recruiting Manager/HR Administrator ASAP. Tell us why you should be the next brand ambassador for our amazing client!
(Serious applicants only) Apply right now!