In·acuity develops and delivers professional, high-quality training and development workshops for individuals, organizations and corporations who are seeking to acquire advanced industry knowledge and techniques.
We are looking for ambitious Sales Consultants to join our team. As a Consultant, you will negotiate with relevant senior-level executives over the telephone and influence them to attend our workshops. You will work towards exceeding sales targets to reach goals and achieve high earning potential. Our goal is to take top dedicated performers and develop/mentor these individuals into divisional directors to lead and develop sales teams globally as our business grows.
Join us and get into an exciting work environment with focused, ambitious and driven people. A career with us offers you a genuine opportunity: you can benefit from excellent development programs, exciting earning potential, and the possibility of international travel. On target earnings is $75k +.
· Minimum of 3 years proven sales experience (top performers); and
· College Degree or post-secondary.
· Negotiate with targeted prospects and make sales over the telephone, relevant to the product offering;
· Become familiar and at all times remain familiar with the relevant product offering and industry segment(s);
· Research, develop and qualify leads on a weekly basis as requested or directed by management;
· Work as a member of a team, to achieve team targets, and use best efforts to meet targets set from time to time by management; and
· Help to develop and bring into operation new offices from time to time.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
· Excellent research skills;
· Excellent negotiator;
· Strong ability to build rapport and develop client relationships;
· Ability to make cold calls with no fear;
· Passion for working to and exceeding targets;
· Business focused and commercially minded;
· Can do attitude, with a good sense of humour; and
· Ambitious, self-driven, motivated, and hungry.
· Base salary which increases by meeting targets;
· Monthly commission and performance based bonuses;
· Incentives – weekly or monthly sales incentives;
· Benefits after first 3-months; and
· 15 days’ vacation.
Working hours: Normal business hours are 8.30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, with a lunch break for one hour between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Location: Office located Downtown Toronto in Ontario, Canada.
At In.acuity, we are passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals - we really care about your goals - and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.
If you believe you have the skills to join the team then please send us your CV.
For more information please go to www.in-acuity.com.