In·Acuity develops and delivers professional, high-quality learning workshops for individuals, organizations and corporations who are seeking to acquire advanced industry knowledge and techniques.
We are looking for a part-time web developer to join our team. The role may lead to a full-time position thereafter. As a web developer, you will be working on our new website - the graphic design has already been completed. Your responsibilities will include front-end development, back-end development and troubleshooting potential errors, while working closely with our Marketing Coordinator and CEO.
Join us and get into an exciting work environment with focused, ambitious and driven people. A career with us offers you a genuine opportunity: you can benefit from excellent development programs, exciting earning potential, and the possibility of international travel. Compensation to be discussed.
· Minimum of 3 years web development experience;
· Experience with HTML, HTML5 and Joomla.
· Work with marketing to implement new web design and develop the front-end of the new website;
· Follow SOW and work closely with the CEO to re-develop certain functionality of existing website;
· Have strong communication skills and be pro-active in addressing potential issues.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
· Quick learner;
· Pays attention to detail and is consistent in developing;
· Can do attitude, with a good sense of humour; and
· Ambitious, self-driven, motivated, and hungry.
· Salary to be discussed;
Working hours: Normal business hours are 8.15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Thursday, and 8.15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, with a lunch break for one hour between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Location: Office located Downtown Toronto in Ontario, Canada.
At In.Acuity, we are passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals - we really care about your goals - and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.