In home

In home Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
love working with this company learn a lot from this job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), norwalk,caJuly 20, 2014
a training experience that i would love to do again as a medical assistant in the world.
Great Experience
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), Turlock, CAMay 30, 2014
I very much enjoyed working as a personal health aide. I helped my client reach her goal of being independent and I am now looking forward to moving forward in the work field.
Very Productive and responsible in all of my work
Child-Care Provider/Nanny (Current Employee), Moultrie, GA/Leon County , Fla.May 4, 2014
Pros: lots of fun and excitement with kids
Cons: no breaks and no benefits
The hardest part of my job as a Nanny/Child-Care Provider is having to leave the kids at the end of my work day.
Nice place
HOUSEKEEPER (Current Employee), fulton, NYApril 28, 2014
Pros: working with people
Cons: not many hours
It's very flexible and a stress free environment just cleaning and helping a disabled gentlemen after his back surgeries. It's a very easy job, but I find any job I have ever had easy. I can learn quickly and efficiently. The most enjoyable part is getting to work with people.
I learned how to attract the customer
IT support (Former Employee), Roma, LAZApril 25, 2014
I learned how to attract the customer and the gain in the series .. also learned more from the experience, which is renewed every day through the mistakes and constant updates
Great Fun :)
Dog Walking (Current Employee), Papamoa, NMarch 11, 2014
Pros: bus/ petrol money paid for
My typical day would be going to my bosses house picking up Mel (the dog) and taking her down to the park about 1km away. When there I would play with Mel and throw her stick ect. After about an hour Mel and I head on back as she is an old dog and cannot walk for to long. I love this job as I love animals and Mel is an absoulte sweetie.
its fun and i enjoy it
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cedar Creek, TXFebruary 2, 2014
i learned alot and i do love workin the clients.the hardest part about the job is the fact that you get attached to the clients .
Self supervised family caregiver and in home technical support
Family Caregiver / In Home Technician (Current Employee), Gridley, ILJanuary 26, 2014
I provided much needed care for my family for a period of time, but I am looking forward to once again providing technical support full time.
safe enviornment
Caretaker (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: others would lack
goes by so fast everyone was nice coworkers was great most enjoyable was me cooking
Working as customer service representative through direct contact, e-mail and phone call .Trilingual Interpreter (Armenian, Arabic and English)
Clerical (Former Employee), Chatsworth, CAJanuary 3, 2014
- General office administrative services including telephone coverage, mail and fax processing and distribution, file set up and maintenance, photocopying and office supplies
- Stock room intermediate clerk including heavy stuff delivery processes.
-Customer services
Fun loving learning enviroment
Owner/Operator (Former Employee), Midland, MIDecember 21, 2013
Pros: working with children
Angels In Care LLC was a wonderful daycare that I owned for a short time, I enjoyed everyday with the children I cared for. We had daily activities of learning shapes, colors, numbers, and the alphabet, singing and dancing, science and lots of art. Tons of Toys to play and develop gross motor skills.
We took weekly trips to the park and went on walks.
At – more... the end of the day the parents would pick up there child/children and the kids would tell them of there day and we would say goodbye. My assistants and I would clean up the daycare and put together the next days plans. – less
help take of handicapp
Caregiver for the Handicap / Helped (Current Employee), Chula Vista, CADecember 16, 2013
Pros: good company
Cons: not enough pay
very nice company help take care of caregivers

learned how to take care of sick
A Rewarding Experience
Caregiver (Current Employee), Lee, ILDecember 11, 2013
Pros: gratification
Cons: watching someone in pain
Working In Home Care was a great experience. I loved to help and be appreciated. There really is nothing better than to feel you are worth something!
productive work place
Caretaker (Current Employee), anaheim caDecember 9, 2013
love doing in home care. the company was great made my job easy
provider
In Home Care Provider (Former Employee), Oakland, CADecember 4, 2013
love help people that need help from other. cleaning and shop and make doctor appointment.
Working with children is rewarding
Childcare Provider - Nanny (Former Employee), Germantown, TNSeptember 26, 2013
I really enjoyed participating in school functions and activities with the children.
Love it
Homemaker (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 23, 2013
I love this part of my life. I just wish I had more time with them. But since I need a career to take care of them, I would like to use the experience it takes to keep a household running in my future job experience.
Loving Work Place
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAAugust 16, 2013
I worked with faculty and private and both were a great experience . I learned more then I could of possible thought of. The hardest part of the job is when you have patients with Dementia or are immobility. But I enjoy the most of giving them the companionship that they cannot receive any where else.
Self employment
MASSAGE THERAPIST (Former Employee), Wharton, NJAugust 8, 2013
As a traveling massage therapist I provided different treatment plans, according to each individuals needs!

I learned owning your own business can be hard but very rewarding. I had to stop practicing due to unforseen circumstances.
gave me a challenge
Child Care Provider (Former Employee), Odessa, TXJuly 29, 2013
Pros: working with kids
Cons: hate seeing sick children as i love kids.
I stayed busy all day working with children. I learned many things about working in a doctors office. My co workers were helpful. The hardest part was seeing so many sick kids. The best part was working with kids.

1 2 3