iN DEMAND Employee Reviews

Good Work Culture
Senior Royalty Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NY30 April 2017
It is wonderful company to work for. Has good work culture. Good Management to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is summer Friday's and summer outings.
Pros
Summer Friday
A Fine Company To Work For
Programming Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NY6 December 2016
iN DEMAND has been kind enough to me, but honestly the work is relatively dry and there is little room for creativity/straying from company protocols. As far as career development and building skills, I'm not sure I will leave this company better than I went in, and unfortunately not for lack of trying. If you get stuck in the wrong vertical there is very little room for advancement - even for the most diligent employees. But the pay is fine, and it's easy enough to work here for a while as you pursue other things.
depends on your department/bosses
anonymous (Former Employee) –  new york31 August 2015
It can be a great career stepping stone, or it can be a low-paying limbo. Depends on your department and the people you work with.
Nearly eight years employed at national cable network
Senior Manager, Program Planning and Scheduling (Former Employee) –  New York, NY6 January 2014
I was promoted three times over eight years with iNDemand, also known as Pay-Per-View.
Good people and a relaxed environment
Closed Captioner (Current Employee) –  New York, NY26 June 2013
Co-workers are nice, easy-going people, and the management are considerate. Typical day yields a fairly manageable workload and is not unreasonably hectic.
good place to work with great people
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY24 September 2012
did mailroom and all admin duties . relived receptionist for lunch and breaks ,kept fridges and kitchen areas stocked
First Working Experience
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NY16 May 2012
This was the 1st job out of college and I enjoyed the opportunity and the appreciation for my experience. There was always plenty to do and I enjoyed the opportunity to deal directly with clients and employees being the sole Bookkeeper for four locations.
Pros
available work and pleasant working environment
Cons
long work days