At In Cycle Automation we value integrity, personal excellence, lifelong learning and growth, and fairness in all we do. We are committed to providing consistently ground-breaking work to our customers and partners, and we have an unwavering passion for success. We hold ourselves accountable to our clients, and employees by honoring our commitments, providing results, and delivering only the highest quality work.
Our goal is to be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best that they can be.
Our company culture is results-driven. Our clients place high-performance demands on our services, and they expect to see results. We set the same expectations for our staff.
Job Summary: Our Company, In Cycle Automation, has immediate openings for PLC Programmers , in role of full-time, part-time, and contract positions.
Responsibilities of the PLC Programmer position include:
- Capable of trouble shooting various equipment in an industrial environment
- Able to give / take direction depending on the capacity the job requires
- Able to read and understand industrial electrical schematics
- Basic knowledge of electrical, able to trouble shoot basic electrical circuits
- Other duties as required
As a qualified PLC Programmer, you must possess the following skills, experience and education:
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in a related field
- A team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Siemens PLCs,
- Ability to work comfortably on Siemens Step 7 platform
- Capable of working individually or as part of team
- A university/college degree in a related field (Electrical Engineering Technician, Industrial Auto from a recognized institution
*Availability to work (evenings, weekends, outside working hours, willing to travel, etc.)
With our challenging projects, diverse client base, our staff remains at the forefront of the latest developments in our field.