In-Line Pigging Solutions Ltd. is a leading provider of In-Line Inspection (ILI) coordination services for pipeline operators throughout Western Canada and Ontario. We offer pipeline inspection program management, pipeline surveys, dig survey and inspections, tool tracking and pipeline repair products to all of the major and minor pipeline operators in Canada.
In-Line Pigging Solutions (ILPS) is seeking a qualified GIS Mapping Technician to immediately join our team in our Calgary office.
This position will be responsible for:
- Optimizing of internal GIS systems and implementing best practices
- Developing spatial data designs and mapping collected survey data
- Organizing GIS database and file structures
- Setting up templates in ESRI
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education in GIS, Geomatics, Geography or a related discipline
- Hands-on experience in GIS applications
- Proficient working knowledge of ESRI, ArcGIS, ArcView and ArcDesktop
- Experience in GIS data conversion between GIS and CAD platforms
We are also looking for a person who:
- Is a self-starter with natural problem-solving abilities
- Can work independently or on project teams and manage their own workload
- Is a good communicator willing to interact with ILPS clients on a regular basis
- Has experience with Trimble Pathfinder
- With decent technical knowledge of computers and software
- Is eligible to work in Canada and willing to travel when required
Founded in 2003, ILPS is an established and growing company, well respected in the pipeline services industry. We offer competitive compensation, a company benefit plan and a fun work environment that is balanced with family commitments.
Founded in 2003, ILPS is an established and growing company, well respected in the pipeline services industry. In-Line Pigging Solutions...