In-Line Pigging Solutions (ILPS) is seeking to find two CAD Drafting Technicians to fulfill two contract positions in Regina, Saskatchewan. These are full time contract positions starting approximately June 1st, lasting one year in duration.
The successful person(s) will supply computer aided drafting services and support to the engineering group related to distribution system projects for a large gas distribution utility.
Duties may include but are not limited to;
- The creation of 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD, Map 3D and CADWorx
- The maintenance of corporate drawings and mapping information
- Field Visits to existing facilities to verify drawing accuracy
- Assist in the maintenance of CAD standards, procedures and specifications
- Participate in meetings related to work assignments
Candidates will be provided with the necessary training to complete projects to the company’s standards and specifications.
Candidates will have:
- Graduated with a diploma from a recognized computer aided drafting (CAD) program
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Eligible to work in Canada
Experience in CAD within a gas distribution utility will be considered an asset. Individuals graduating as of May 1, 2013, will be considered.
Founded in 2003, ILPS is an established and growing company, well respected in the pipeline services industry. We offer competitive compensation, a company benefit plan and a fun work environment that is balanced with family commitments.
We thank all applicants for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.